• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2: Free Agency or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Squicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We play each other again in 2017, right? You gotta come over for this, lets see who burns whos what.

Do you even have a QB yet? You can't win games by blinding the other team with shitastic uniforms, bro. You may actually have to throw a pass here and there

Hammer24

Banned
Do you even have a QB yet? You can't win games by blinding the other team with shitastic uniforms, bro. You may actually have to throw a pass here and there

lee-smith.gif

Yeah no, because we have... uhm, and we do... uhmm.
But there is a draft coming up, I swear!!!

ShaneB

YES IM FINALLY OFF WORK. IM TURNING MY PHONE OFF DONT FUCKING BOTHER ME FOR SIX DAYS

Lucky! Just 2 more days and then I'm off for my 4 day weekend full of a whole lot of nothin!

Going out to dinner with my boss to celebrate my 5 years here (almost 6 years actually with the added year via agency) . Time sure flies. Depressing really. =/

Talon

Future, obviously I'm in for the Falcons.
So the 30 for 30 on Hillsboro. I remember when that was on the cover of either SI or Newsweek. To this day I had always thought it had to do with hooliganism. Really cool to see the real story, but it was too long. But worth seeing. So very sad
Yeah, it's such a weirdly complex story to explain. When you first explain it, it seems simple but then all the negligence around it just makes it so obvious how preventable it was.

Lucky! Just 2 more days and then I'm off for my 4 day weekend full of a whole lot of nothin!

Going out to dinner with my boss to celebrate my 5 years here (almost 6 years actually with the added year via agency) . Time sure flies. Depressing really. =/

Don't even start. I have 25 years this year. Quarter Century Club.

Current mock draft list of participants stands at:

Texans - MechDX
Raiders - Mackenzie 92
Cardinals - Squall ASF
Rams - Squicken, B For Bendetta
Ravens - BaltimoreLarry, Nakazato, Bolt Vanderhuge
Dolphins - chris.trejo, The_Darkest_Red
Bucs - Syrinx
Jaguars - Tamanon
Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Draxal, Striker
Browns - BlackGhost, Wes
Patriots - Colasante, ActStriker, Sanjuro
Eagles - gutshot, yankeehater, jabee
Cowboys - Farooq, cashman
Vikings - Slo
Steelers - DeaconKnowledge, AngmarsKing701
Jets - Fox318
Seahawks - cdyhybrid
Bills - LJ11
Packers - Buckethead
Panthers - Grover Cleveland
Bears - minx88
Saints - cajunator
Falcons - Talon

Drafting in spirit only:
Redskins - Ninja Scooter
Colts - Narag

Sanjuro

Put me in spirit only. I'm not one of the many frauds who pretend to follow college football!

...unless the whole point of this is silly anyway, then I'm game.

Put me in spirit only. I'm not one of the many frauds who pretend to follow college football!

...unless the whole point of this is silly anyway, then I'm game.
In spirit is meant to be a joke about the fact that both the Skins and Colts don't have a first round pick.;)

You don't have to do much outside of consult with your team on who you think the best pick would be. Throw your opinion in and come to a consensus.

bionic77

JFF thanks Jameis for giving internet reality check on what "off field issues" really are

http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/16/jo...l-kyndal-kyaire-to-the-mariners-rangers-game/
Do STDs inhibit performance on the field?

Any team that wants him probably needs to check him out before they draft him because judging by the looks of that chick he is definitely carrying something now...

You don't want to make the same mistake the Pats did with Gronk. The AIDS are destroying his body.

squicken

Do STDs inhibit performance on the field?

Any team that wants him probably needs to check him out before they draft him because judging by the looks of that chick he is definitely carrying something now...

You don't want to make the same mistake the Pats did with Gronk. The AIDS are destroying his body.

Derek Jeter has every STD known to science and had career years in his mid and later 30s.

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl · 3m
Josh Freeman and the Giants are working toward a deal which should be completed over the next day or so, per source.

Goodbye Eli

BigAT

Josh Freeman and the Giants are working toward a deal which should be completed over the next day or so, per source.

Goodbye Eli

At least the Giants already know how to make a jersey that can actually fit him.

jared_lorenzen_2007_08_19.jpg

Why they would sign him after witnessing the disaster he produced when the Giants played the Vikings is beyond me.

effzee

Goodbye Eli

Malcom Jenkins predictions coming true.

Now I don't hate the signing of a terrible safety who is supposedly smart!

Still have Sanchez on the team :(

MechDX

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 6m
Done deal with the Giants and QB Josh Freeman. He's agreed to terms, per source.

And its done.

That's your NFL news for today. Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom