• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
someone post something funny, please
image.php

bionic77

giphy.gif

lol, isn't she wacky?
In that relationship who is better at their elite skill?

Is Rodgers as good at throwing a football as Munn is at sucking multiple large dicks in her mouth (simultaneously)?

I would tend to favor Rodgers. He might be the best in the world right now at throwing a football but I am fairly certain there are a lot of other girls whose orifices would at least be on par with Munns impressive dick game.

Interesting debate though when it comes to the super powers of a couple.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can you put a price on the championship pedigree he is bringing with him from Cleveland?

Let's be honest, Greg has more championship pedigree if we're talking all of Ohio and he would dunk all over Mozgov!

Lakers signed the wrong guy.

bionic77

Can you put a price on the championship pedigree he is bringing with him from Cleveland?
Yes. The correct price would be a bag of shit on fire thrown at his head.

Mr. Buss is thinking outside of the box though and giving him $60 million dollars instead. To be great you sometimes have to do things differently than other teams. In this case though we seem to be following the Knicks playbook. Be interesting to see how it all works out!

Malalaw

I downloaded that massive update for Halo so I plan on diving into that over the weekend. Excited to be mediocre at the game once again!

Top Bottom