• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
New Rule:

Every post must at least end with something to do with football.

For Example:

JJ Watt is gonna be in the movie Bad Moms out later this month. So don't forget to watch it!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BrownGAF power rankings:

1) Kave
2) Bread
3) Randolph
4) Lee chaolan
5) Gobias

Why you leaving out Furyous doe

New Rule:

Every post must at least end with something to do with football.

For Example:

JJ Watt is gonna be in the movie Bad Moms out later this month. So don't forget to watch it!

Matthew Stafford will be in the conversation for MVP this season

4,000+ yards, 35-45 TDs

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas PLS no one was even talking about Stafford -_- You can't just keep inserting him into every conversation!!

I'm just following Dega's rule and Stafford balling the fuck out this upcoming season is the first thing that came to mind as I edited my post

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dega don't make the rules in here. He is not the King

XkV9wyk.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Furyous is the king of Browns gaf and icy is the king of colts gaf!

Furyous is cool though and comes with some football knowledge. Being a Browns fan can't be easy and I sympathize with our long lost cousins so if you're wrong about the Browns or Lions we're still the Browns and Lions.

But the Saints and Patriots were once perennial losers so keep hope.

Dega don't make the rules in here. He is not the King

Dega is secretly a believer in Stafford. He knows Stafford would propel the Texans into automatic SB contenders if he were on the Texans.

With or without the rule, prediction stands. Stafford will be in the conversation for MVP this year, IMO.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Furyous is cool though and comes with some football knowledge. Being a Browns fan can't be easy and I sympathize with our long lost cousins so if you're wrong about the Browns or Lions we're still the Browns and Lions.

But the Saints and Patriots were once perennial losers so keep hope.

Dega is secretly a believer in Stafford. He knows Stafford would propel the Texans into automatic SB contenders if he were on the Texans.

With or without the rule, prediction stands. Stafford will be in the conversation for MVP this year, IMO.

Perhaps

JABEE

All or Nothing: The Story of the 2015 Cardinals is on Amazon Prime streaming. I only watched one episode. It basically Hard Knocks except for the entire season and playoffs. It gives a little offseason overview and starts at week 1.

Top Bottom