• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

JABEE

I saw the first episode, it's quite good. They were even there for ARI's draft, was really interesting to see

Ameer abdullah was literally on the phone with ARI and they were gonna pick him but Detroit sniped him first lol

I wanted to see their draft board etc. I think they only showed the draft to introduce David Johnson. It wasn't a focus.

So that Cards series goes through the playoffs, ehh?

So I can just watch that through to the NFC Championship Game and pretend that the rest of the season never happened?

Sanjuro

N864RJe.jpg

LJ11

I saw the first episode, it's quite good. They were even there for ARI's draft, was really interesting to see

Ameer abdullah was literally on the phone with ARI and they were gonna pick him but Detroit sniped him first lol

Cool, I'm going to watch this week, I'm glad the Cardinals gave access. Hard Knocks never hooked me, it was training camp and that process isn't as interesting to me.

When HBO did Road to the Winter Classic it was more engaging, even though they were puffing up a meaningless regular season game, because they were embedded with the teams during the regular season. I'd rather watch the inside stuff when the bullets are flying rather than the offseason, everyone likes their chances in the offseason. Camp battles aren't that interesting.

Looking forward to watching it.

Line_HTX

I didn't think it was possible for the NBA to be even more shit than already is. This is way fucking worse than Miami taking everything because it's just a foregone conclusion and a formality.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I didn't think it was possible for the NBA to be even more shit than already is. This is way fucking worse than Miami taking everything because it's just a foregone conclusion and a formality.

Yeah I'm not even sure what to compare it to really in sports history.

It'd be like if the Jordan Bulls lost the Finals one year and then Patrick Ewing signs with Chicago.

Like what in the literal fuck.

Jesus Christ can it be football season already. Everyone here at the cookout I'm at are depressed about KD. They don't even know what it's like to be a Bears fan like me.

Eleuin

Remember when you didn't becleve and said GS playing the finals was a formality this year

bionic77

Yeah I'm not even sure what to compare it to really in sports history.

It'd be like if the Jordan Bulls lost the Finals one year and then Patrick Ewing signs with Chicago.

Like what in the literal fuck.
Horrible example.

Ewing is a loser and trash. His only elite skill was finding ways to lose.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Ameer is the real deal.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...meer-abdullah-from-the-cardinals-in-the-draft

Pretty much helped us win our first game in GB since 1991 with his kickoff return.

I see him as a baller somewhere between Darren Sproles and Jahvid Best. He's got natural talent and vision, just needs to hold onto the ball more.

Still though, Theo Riddick is one of the Top 10 skill players in the NFL today. How we use both in rotation at RB, or maybe slot WR, will be interesting.

Abdullah is our lethal KR/PR if he can work on not fumbling. Even out of the backfield he'll get us some big runs this year.

Not anything like Jahvid Best though. Dude was a bonafide superstar but concussions forever sidelined his career.

All the ex-Sonics fans at least.

My cousin already on the bandwagon. I texted him this morning about the Durant trade cause I know that fuck be passed out from last night. He replied with "YEA FUCK OKC MY FAV TEAM JUST GOT BETTER!" I replied with "N*** the fuck when did GS become your favorite team?"

I wonder how many current GSW fans could name 3 players from before 2009.

Not saying they don't have great fans, they do. It's just suddenly now the most bandwagony team ever, since now apparently they are Seattle's team as well.

bionic77

Not saying they don't have great fans, they do. It's just suddenly now the most bandwagony team ever, since now apparently they are Seattle's team as well.
Pats fans saying this?

Holy hypocrisy!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

No Goggle:

Monta Ellis
Baron Davis
Stephen Jackson

JAXXX

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wrong, Steven Jackson is a HOF Patriots running back. Duh

Dutch, on this blessed day of American independence, we should be able to tell the difference between a Warrior and a Patriot.

I was talking about a Warrior.

And Goddamn if Steven Jackson can make the HOF, Megatron better be inducted in 2022.

NBA has a huge competitive balance problem, basically by design. If you cap max contracts, guys who would get more than that (superstars) have to take other things into consideration.

But maybe it's good for the league's business? I don't know.

And Goddamn if Steven Jackson can make the HOF, Megatron better be inducted in 2022.

Kas pls. You and I both know that Megatron is a bum who got lucky because he had the greatest arm in the NFL history slanging the ball his way, he doesn't deserve to get into the HOF without buying a ticket.

bionic77

The Lakers, Steelers, Yankees fan saying this?

Holy hypocrisy!
First of all you are a dirty and ugly liar.

I have never been a fan of the Yankees. Many ages ago when I actually followed baseball I was a Pirates fan. I no longer care for the sport and I don't follow any team.

And the Steelers were not good in the 80s when I was growing up. In the 90s they always lost. We never won anything until we drafted a very large man (the kind you never trust around your daughter or to lose to a team from Ohio). The Lakers are now one of the worst teams in the league. Yet I was always loyal.

The reason Pats fans can't say shit to anyone is because there were no Pats fans, or at least very few of them, until after 2001. We will see how loyal Pat fans are 10 years from now when the team sucks.

RBH

Cool, I'm going to watch this week, I'm glad the Cardinals gave access. Hard Knocks never hooked me, it was training camp and that process isn't as interesting to me.

When HBO did Road to the Winter Classic it was more engaging, even though they were puffing up a meaningless regular season game, because they were embedded with the teams during the regular season. I'd rather watch the inside stuff when the bullets are flying rather than the offseason, everyone likes their chances in the offseason. Camp battles aren't that interesting.

Looking forward to watching it.

I absolutely loved the Winter Classic stuff that HBO did. And agreed 100%, it's much more interesting when the show is ongoing during the season instead of focusing on mainly one-bit players during the preseason.

Top Bottom