• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

MechDX

Happy America Day!

Brandon-Weeden-Caught-Under-USA-Flag.gif

635862369318210056-USP-NFL-Houston-Texans-at-Indianapolis-Colts.jpg

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

rando14

Who is gonna watch the Hotdog eating contest??

Smh Dutch, dont you know anything about American culture, every American is required to report to their local hot dog precinct today!! We ALL participate in the hot dog challenge, watching is only an option for international ppl

Sanjuro

Did you guys actually play Halo the other evening?

I have until Thursday off. Will be playing that, Rocket League, DOOM all a bunch. Hopefully I don't fall asleep early again due to consumption.

4eWslYU.png

LJ11

All or Nothing: The Story of the 2015 Cardinals is on Amazon Prime streaming. I only watched one episode. It basically Hard Knocks except for the entire season and playoffs. It gives a little offseason overview and starts at week 1.

Caught this while I was browsing prime the other night, haven't watched yet, but I'll probably run through it at some point. Wonder if anyone else has finished watching it.

rando14

Caught this while I was browsing prime the other night, haven't watched yet, but I'll probably run through it at some point. Wonder if anyone else has finished watching it.

I saw the first episode, it's quite good. They were even there for ARI's draft, was really interesting to see

Ameer abdullah was literally on the phone with ARI and they were gonna pick him but Detroit sniped him first lol

Top Bottom