• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Fox318

tumblr_o9vcg3jXaM1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Greg

GTA4 was complete trash

I really enjoyed GTA5, but I probably played it the least out of the series (outside of 4)

RDR thunderstorms makes it the best

Bread

Banned
GTA4 had the best online multiplayer. No micro transaction bullshit, just open world insanity.

You can't even go into a fast food place with friends and defend it from the cops in GTA5. What's the point of even buying the game?

Announcing an unprecedented partnership with Bread to take my Snapchat content exclusive to the Breadstream Inc. media platforms.

Starting today, all the great content you love just for the low low price of a Breadstream subscription!

What's with Grovos boy Messi

Foul

Everyone knows that I'm Team Ronaldo

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Announcing an unprecedented partnership with Bread to take my Snapchat content exclusive to the Breadstream Inc. media platforms.

Starting today, all the great content you love just for the low low price of a Breadstream subscription!

Foul

Everyone knows that I'm Team Ronaldo
Breadstream finally has some good content.

Bread

Banned
Press release from Breadstream Industries

Today we are proud to announce that we have acquired Grover Broadcasting for the price of two 6 packs of root beer. The smart people at Breadstream were able to convince him that there was alcohol in there despite it being Barqs. All credit goes to my team for this amazing deal.

Pineapple pizza is good as long as all the other ingredients are strong. If you've got shit sauce, dough, or cheese it becomes really nasty quick.

She dumped me!

She got healthy thankfully but when times got hard, we didn't have a solid foundation because our entire beginning was dealing with all that. Oh well.

I had an Asian girlfriend once who used to slash her wrists. I was worried that if I left her she'd off herself, she was pretty unstable.

Fortunately she dumped me, so problem solved!

bionic77

Bionic did you end up playing fire emblem fates? I had to power through like 5 chapters of prelude .,.
The last game I played was Super Mario World a few weeks ago. I beat the first two levels and explored the secret areas and then I stopped played and have no played a game since. Before that I honestly don't remember the last time I played a game.

I did see some videos from e3 if that counts!

I heard the first 5 chapters suck but supposedly it becomes Fire Emblem again after that. If you can get your hands on it I highly recommend the GBA games. Thats some high level shit!

Striker

GTA4 had the best online multiplayer. No micro transaction bullshit, just open world insanity.

You can't even go into a fast food place with friends and defend it from the cops in GTA5. What's the point of even buying the game?
Don't you love Halo 5 though?
emot-smug.gif

Top Bottom