• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Slo

The superior football player, Aaron Rodgers, would've punched those old ladies in the throat.

adrian-peterson-plans-to-break-emmitt-smiths-rushing-mark-in-2017-the-boys-are-back-blog-2013.jpg

S2 of Mr. Robot starts Wednesday. Still have time to binge s1 if you haven't seen. Get to watching pleighbois ⏱

Get to watching printer

rando14

Ghana's right, Mr Robo was pretty dece

Tbh I'm still tryna catch up on Silicon Valley, now that I'm on summer break I've been able to catch up a bit!!

Bread

Banned
343 did the impossible and got me off Overwatch to play halo consistently

War zone firefight would be the hit of nflgaf if you fucks were boners

Hindl

I hate the Eagles but man, the Giants ripped our hearts out in 2007. The last time I legit thought my team had a chance at the Owl.

Yeah, I used to have the Giants as my #1 rival, but that's because despite my area being all Philly sports growing up, all of my friends were Giants fans and would give me shit. But in recent years the Eagles have destroyed the Giants and I've moved away. Now it's the Cowboys but the Redskins have been really aiming for the crown recently

Yeah, I used to have the Giants as my #1 rival, but that's because despite my area being all Philly sports growing up, all of my friends were Giants fans and would give me shit. But in recent years the Eagles have destroyed the Giants and I've moved away. Now it's the Cowboys but the Redskins have been really aiming for the crown recently

I still don't take the Redskins seriously. They were possibly the worst team to make the playoffs last year. I don't know who would have won a game between them and the Texans.

If they show incremental growth maybe I'll reconsider.

Hindl

I still don't take the Redskins seriously. They were possibly the worst team to make the playoffs last year. I don't know who would have won a game between them and the Texans.

If they show incremental growth maybe I'll reconsider.

Oh I'm not afraid of them winning, until proven otherwise I think Kirk had a fluky 2015. But they have a 3 game winning streak against the Eagles and have knocked them out of playoff contention 2 years in a row. Not that we would've done anything either but still

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ranking the NFL's top 10 feuds

1. Vontaze Burfict vs. all the Pittsburgh Steelers

You could argue that Burfict ended the Steelers' Super Bowl hopes last season. His tackling led to injuries for running back Le'Veon Bell (knee), quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder) and receiver Antonio Brown (concussion) -- the last of which contributed to a three-game suspension for Burfict to start the 2016 season. Burfict's Twitter war with Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams this offseason has fueled the rivalry, and this one appears rooted more in genuine dislike than in gamesmanship. Burfict's playing style implies little regard for the well-being of other players, who have noticed and are fighting back.

www.espn.com

A good one from back in the day:

get-em-andre-o.gif

Jeff Fischers defensive players don't play around.

manfestival

just saw hateful eight... it was probably one of the least of the tarantino movies. felt like it was way too late and much of the points were draw out. I would give it a 3/5

How much yall wanna bet that those were just some random old women Justin James came across and not family?

"But we passed my house 3 blocks ago..."
"Shut up you old bitch, the cameras are rolling!"
Hahahahaha damn

S2 of Mr. Robot starts Wednesday. Still have time to binge s1 if you haven't seen. Get to watching pleighbois ⏱

Get to watching printer
Can't I keep watching Shameless. :| I like that show and it's on Netflix now and I just finished season one today.

Did they list the Browns rival as "God"?

We would have also accepted the game of football.
Damn..

Oh god.. It's almost time again..

RBH

Chargers-Stadium-Rendering.jpg

San Diego voters will decide in November on the Chargers’ proposal to raise local hotel taxes for a downtown stadium and convention facility — a vote which might, if approved, open the door for the Raiders to move to the Los Angeles area.

City Clerk Liz Maland announced Saturday that the Chargers had secured enough valid signatures to qualify the measure for the 2016 ballot.

The Chargers have been approved by NFL ownership to join the Rams in a stadium being built in Inglewood. If the Chargers do not move there, the Raiders would be OK’d to move there.

Raiders owner Mark Davis has said his preference is to move the team from Oakland to Las Vegas, where a stadium initiative is being considered.

Chargers Chairman Dean Spanos expressed appreciation to those who signed petitions. “We gathered more than 110,000 signatures in less than six weeks, an extraordinary result that demonstrates the high level of community interest in a new multiuse stadium and convention-center facility downtown,” Spanos said.

The initiative would raise the city’s tax on hotel stays from 12.5 percent to 16.5 percent to pay for a $1.8 billion stadium and convention center in downtown’s East Village, next to Petco Park, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported.

The Chargers would contribute $650 million for the stadium portion of the project, using $300 million from the NFL and $350 million from the team, licensing payments, sales of “stadium-builder” ticket options to fans, and other private sources.

The city would raise more than $1.1 billion by selling bonds that would be paid back with the higher hotel tax revenues. That $1.1 billion would cover the city’s $350 million contribution to building the football stadium, $600 million to build the adjoining convention-center annex, and $200 million for land, the newspaper reported.

A coalition of opponents that includes politicians, business organizations and neighborhood groups has vowed to defeat the initiative.

Mayor Kevin Faulconer, a Republican, has raised many questions about the measure, but he hasn’t yet taken a position.
http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/San-Diego-voters-to-decide-fate-of-Raiders-8351039.php

RBH

usa-today-9130471.0.jpg

According to Variety, the Los Angeles Rams - in addition to HBO’s Hard Knocks, can be seen on a showed called "Hollywood & Football" this fall on E! Network.

It will feature six hour-long episodes later this year, coinciding with the NFL season.

Jeff Olde, EVP of E!’s programming and development had this to say about the show, which focuses on the Rams’ players and their families as they transition from St. Louis to Los Angeles:

"We are excited to take viewers inside the exclusive lifestyles of these top athletes and their families as they navigate a new city, new friendships, new schools and the inevitable Hollywood gossip. E! has a track record of success with pop culture programming centered in the world of sports, and this series will capture the off the field perspective of one of football’s most anticipated and high profile events as the Rams return to L.A."

Rams’ players and wives/significant others to be featured on the show are: Kenny and Sabrina Britt, Rodger and Asia Saffold, Lance and Danielle Kendricks, Chase and Kila Reynolds, Cory and Bianca Harkey, and Bradley Marquez and his pregnant fiancee Melissa.
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/7...-and-football-e-network-fall-2016-hard-knocks

Top Bottom