• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Double post edit

1r75vK1.gif

bionic77

Pats fans should all migrate to Europe.

It would be better for everyone (maybe not the Euros but I am willing to take that chance).

bionic77

As awesome as seeing two beautiful women make out because of a genuine attraction and not for attention, it would be equally creepy if you took a pic of any guys watching the same happen.

For how creepy men are its a wonder more women are not lesbians.

bionic77

Fuck.

My attractive sectary walked in when I was listening to 80s music and I wanna dance with somebody was on.

I should not be ahamed but for some reason I am.

Why couldn't it have played something manly like some Kenny Loggins at that time?

bionic77

Duncan and Kobe both played at the same time and played 2 decades with one team, each winning 5 titles for that franchise.

Now that we are in the era of superteams and superfriends we may never see anything like that ever again.

Lakers and Spurs fans are the most spoiled in maybe any sport. 20 years is a long ass time.

Bread

Banned
Fuck.

My attractive sectary walked in when I was listening to 80s music and I wanna dance with somebody was on.

I should not be ahamed but for some reason I am.

Why couldn't it have played something manly like some Kenny Loggins at that time?
yea chicks are known to hate danceable 80s songs

bionic77

yea chicks are known to hate danceable 80s songs
It's not manly (as the term was defined in the 80s).

Look if she was old or fat I would not have given a fuck, but despite what you hear on this board I am still a man and it is in our DNA to try to be more impressive than we actually are around attractive females.

Sanjuro

It's not manly (as the term was defined in the 80s).

Look if she was old or fat I would not have given a fuck, but despite what you hear on this board I am still a man and it is in our DNA to try to be more impressive than we actually are around attractive females.

"Suck in the gut guys, we're the Ghostbusters."

bionic77

Max is way too smart and reasonable for First Take.

Horrible pick unless they are taking the show in a new direction. Max is great btw, but wrong fit for that show.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah. I like Max. I'm sure the powers that be will make him say a bunch of stupid shit to emulate Skip and I'll be back to hating the show again in quick order.

JABEE

Duncan and Kobe both played at the same time and played 2 decades with one team, each winning 5 titles for that franchise.

Now that we are in the era of superteams and superfriends we may never see anything like that ever again.

Lakers and Spurs fans are the most spoiled in maybe any sport. 20 years is a long ass time.

And Duncan didn't have a goodbye tour. He just said I am done.

bionic77

And Duncan didn't have a goodbye tour. He just said I am done.
Everyone knew that was how Duncan would go out.

As a fan it is nice to have the farewell tour.

Kobe gave us one last memory in his last game. That was an epic ending to his career.

Everyone knew that was how Duncan would go out.

As a fan it is nice to have the farewell tour.

Kobe gave us one last memory in his last game. That was an epic ending to his career.
How epic was it to score 60 on guys who were not even trying to play defense. That whole thing was such a farce. I am really glad that Duncan didn't do something like that.

Lowkey hyped for Prime day.

I don't really know why (because these dudes were out here selling Drew Barrymore romcom DVDs and 6-packs of artisanal soap last year) but I got a feeling we'll get some good sales.

bionic77

it was the greatest moment in the 2015-16 NBA season.
It is tied with Curry being injured by a disgusting 8 foot pool of sweat.

Not that I cheer for injuries but it's amazing that that probably helped decided who won the title and it's random shit like that makes all of us love sports.

Also it cements Montejunas as one of the grossest players in the NBA. Hell it might have gotten him in the HOF (for gross stank ass pro athletes).

Skip would have actually praised Kobe and found a way to diss Lebron.

i.e. Lebron would have passed the ball in his last game and watched a scrub take the game winner.
Speaking of LeBron there was a big thing about Larry brown on the radio today. It sounds like he is done coaching and they talked about him coaching the 2004 Olympic team and LeBron was on that team and he was like the one guy that Larry couldn't get along with. They said that Larry actually held LeBron out of an Olympic game just to prove a point to him. I wonder what it was about LeBron that he couldn't get along with him since Larry always had a rep as a player's coach.

Bread

Banned
It was the best moment of the season if you like shitty fan service. The refereeing and defense was an absolute sham.

Best moment of the season was Curry's game winner in OKC and there really isn't a debate.

Top Bottom