• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Slo

GAF Olds, allow me to educate you. This is what's hot in the streets now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vbR2X3sJNs

tumblr_o6cio6uGsd1slsalco1_500.gif

Furyous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI

Left Eye was hot.
So hot she set Andre Rison's house on fire. RIP

Wait, shouldn't it be a TC concert?

Chuck, you are on fire today. See what I did there? Guys? Guys? Guys? Is this thing on? *checks mic*

Just came off a spirit walk sponsored by someone spiking my food with peyote. Met my spirit animal wolf and shot the shit with him. That stuff is bad for you but now I am fine. CardsGAF, how are we feeling about the greatest documentary of the 2016 offseason? This all or nothing series has passion, suspense, and most importantly football. You see my guy Carson slinging that pigskin out there. Coach Arians teaching the fundamentals one step at a time.

Tom Penny

What a shit morning. I subject myself to Mcdonalds breakfast hungover and my fucking hash brown is soggy and half cooked Son of a bitch.

This Pokemon shit is amazing for my kids. Hey lazy asses, wanna go to the lake? No? How else you gonna catch water type Pokemon? You don't wanna go to grocery store? There's a poke stop next door to it, if you're good at groceries, you can get poke balls.

RBH

Someone stole my coffee cup today.

Now I'm heading to the police station in order to look at a few mug shots
NH9gE7v.gif

This Pokemon shit is amazing for my kids. Hey lazy asses, wanna go to the lake? No? How else you gonna catch water type Pokemon? You don't wanna go to grocery store? There's a poke stop next door to it, if you're good at groceries, you can get poke balls.
So is there battling and shit? Like do you walk around and find a person and you can battle them in Pokemon battle and are there gyms and shit?

Ancient.

Someone stole my coffee cup today.

Now I'm heading to the police station in order to look at a few mug shots
NH9gE7v.gif
:)

Hindl

So is there battling and shit? Like do you walk around and find a person and you can battle them in Pokemon battle and are there gyms and shit?

No right now you just catch pokemon. There are gyms around the world where you can either claim if no one has yet or challenge it. If you claim it you leave a Pokemon there and the AI will fight challengers. If you challenge it, you'll fight whichever Pokemon is left there, and it's simple swipe and tap combat mechanics. I think eventually they'll let you battle others but not yet. It's weird this is the full release but it's version 0.29. It's not even a 1.0 product yet. Has a lot of potential though, all of my friends who never play games were doing it. After a concert two days ago we were drunk at 2:30 and ran out into the street to find some Pokemon it was great.

Greg

Once Fed and Djokovic were out I knew the finals would be trash

Not a fan of Murray's at all, he's so boring to watch :\
yeah, I didn't like either guy today

women's final was more entertaining to me - outside of Serena's cheat code serves, I was actually pretty impressed with Kerber

Top Bottom