• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bread

Banned
i got taco bell last week and it was like 3 buildings down from a local mexican place

oh well, that will teach the stupid locals to start serving loaded potato grillers

i got taco bell last week and it was like 3 buildings down from a local mexican place

oh well, that will teach the stupid locals to start serving loaded potato grillers

I had a burrito on Friday...I thought of you as I ate it, it got a little weird. Didn't have any rice either.

On mobile and busy at the moment so can't link right now.

But amongst all the heat Crow posted a Instagram drawing of a police officer getting his throat slit. It was pretty disturbing. He's since deleted the post and just issued a apologie.

wonder what the Browns do from here. Possible release? We'll see what happens

My wife drags me out to local mexican places. I would take taco bell over any of them.

But amongst all the heat Crow posted a Instagram drawing of a police officer getting his throat slit. It was pretty disturbing. He's since deleted the post and just issued a apologie.

So he fell..
forward off the damn roster.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

1 8 Justin Gilbert
1 22 Johnny Manziel
2 35 Joel Bitonio
UDFA Isaiah Crowell

1 8 Justin Gilbert
1 22 Johnny Manziel
2 35 Joel Bitonio
UDFA Isaiah Crowell
Bitonio is a really good player! He just got hurt at the end of last season. And everyone knows this is the year of Gilbert! Comeback! #HoFarmer

Edit: you coulda made that list worst haha. West was a 3rd round pick and only lasted a year on the team. We traded up for him too

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bitonio is a really good player! He just got hurt at the end of last season. And everyone knows this is the year of Gilbert! Comeback! #HoFarmer

Edit: you coulda made that list worst haha. West was a 3rd round pick and only lasted a year on the team. We traded up for him too

Bitonio is next. And I forgot about Terrance West amid all the rest of the trash!

Most of the "real" Mexican in NC is actually Americanized food that dumb hillbillies think is legit because a cat named Carlos made it.

Didn't see real Mexican until I went west of the Mississippi

Fox318

CnHM2gyWcAE0EbS.jpg:large

Josh Freeman living in Illinois now?
How is that even possible?

Fox318

Can somebody explain to me why trekkers were getting upset that Sulu now is gay?

Its a good tribute to Takai and they whiped the universe.

Also it's for the fucking shit movies so why care?

Only trek that matters now is if that CBS series is gonna be good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Detroit Free Press in this time of no NFL news is ranking the Top 20 Detroit Lions players on the roster.

Tahir Whitehead (LB) is ranked 15.

Contract status: Signed a two-year, $9-million deal to stay with the Lions this off-season.

Why he’s No. 15: The Lions never quite explained why Whitehead fell into the doghouse last year after a promising 2014, but they spoke with their wallets this off-season when they re-signed him to play middle linebacker.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2016/07/10/detroit-lions-tahir-whitehead/86920734/

I still don't understand why he was in the "doghouse" last season and didn't play as much as in 2014 when the Detroit Lions had the 3rd best rushing defense of all time.

Bob Quinn thankfully decided to resign him despite all that and he's only 26 years old.

The guy is a 3 down linebacker who can stuff the run, blitz with ferocity and cover any teams RB or TE. He's a playmaker.

I love him at Middle Linebacker with DeAndre Levy at Willy (Weakside LB).

Projected stats for 2016: 100+ tackles

For all the talk about the offense our defense is going to be fierce as in Top 5 fierce.

Hell, just check the Madden 2016 ratings.

Ziggy Ansah is 99, DeAndre Levy is 95, Darius Slay is 94, Glover Quin is 93.

And that's with defensive wizard, Coach Teryl Austin calling the plays.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Admitting there is a problem is the first step.

Matthew Stafford has yet to get there.

There are no problems with Matthew Stafford as Quarterback or a teammate. The problem has always been the front office and the lack talent we failed to surround Matthew Stafford from 2012-2014.

Now if this is some analogy involving me, I'm working on it, and fast.

Top Bottom