• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bradford sucks
That needs to be a thread title at this point.

I don't think we have anyone close to Munich ? Stay safe anyway though

Also

On zeke
No one has all the facts or knows anyone involved in the alleged incident but I always cringe a bit when ppl jump to the " this girl sounds crazy". I remember during the Manziel thing ppl went to that too.

Idk I just wouldn't jump to one side or the other just yet

Also let it be known that Zeke is Floys boy and I've had stock in Team Carlos Hyde for awhile
I'm standing my man unless new evidence arises BG.

Smh Floy can't keep getting away with it!!

Another Floyboy
Nothing can stop me Rando.. Nothing.

M2zQ84O.gif
Did Chris make this?

Milchjon

I like Dega, despite him being a shit.

Also, I have lots of friends and family in Munich (brother, uncle, cousin, lots of classmates, colleagues...) but they all seem safe.

And finally, I think I found the only Cajun restaurant in Germany. They have Gator on the menu.
(I just had gumbo instead. Shit's delicious)

Milchjon

Also, shared a ride with an American colleague who told me he basically came to Germany to get away from the Bush administration.

Been here 12 years, no intention to leave.

We will accept one (1) NFLGaffer to Germany if Trump wins. Apply now.

Also, shared a ride with an American colleague who told me he basically came to Germany to get away from the Bush administration.

Can I go? I want to finish my doctorate over there since it's free

Bread

Banned
You seem cool enough, despite your questionable taste in everything but Sam Adams.

Train's full now, everyone else step back!
Is it too late to apply? The Mexican Revolution will start in San Diego and I'm afraid my pale skin will make me a target (despite all of us knowing about my honorary status).

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I like Dega, despite him being a shit.

Also, I have lots of friends and family in Munich (brother, uncle, cousin, lots of classmates, colleagues...) but they all seem safe.

And finally, I think I found the only Cajun restaurant in Germany. They have Gator on the menu.
(I just had gumbo instead. Shit's delicious)

:)

bionic77

Why Slay retiring?

Well whatever the reason wish you best dude. You were always a good poster.

Speaking of good posters we are getting really low on talent...

Bitanator

Oh on pace, what happened then? I wonder if maybe injury history is a part of evaluating QBs going forward. I would never agree for Bradford over Cousins based off of last year or going forward due to Bradford's injury history.

What happened was he went 34 TDs 3800 yards and 69.9 percent completion, finishes with the highest QB rating in the league.

Romo does not have an injury history that keeps him out of multiple games, only twice in his career has that happened. If you like to bring up 2013 with his back you can make a case there but the season was already over as our whole team was depleted. I'd take Romo over anybody in the East and you know you would too, in a two minute drill to win a game I doubt you'd put the dumbass who took a knee like Cousins did.

There will come a time when Alligatorjandro is the elder statesman of this thread.

He will be the bionic or eznark to an entire generation of posters.

Let that sink in

Can I apply? I will learn to hate Bayern Munich for you Milch.

There will come a time when Alligatorjandro is the elder statesman of this thread.

He will be the bionic or eznark to an entire generation of posters.

Let that sink in
That's the worst timeline.

Top Bottom