• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Spinluck

Hey guys, I've decided to retire from Neogaf.

If I've hated you, it was never for long.

If I've loved you, I hope that I was able to show it.

You can still reach me on Twitter @_Godslay.

I wish you all the best in your lives, long live Tebow.

Mods please perm my account.

Later, buddy.

Retiring on the same year as the best QB ever :')

Hey guys, I've decided to retire from Neogaf.

If I've hated you, it was never for long.

If I've loved you, I hope that I was able to show it.

You can still reach me on Twitter @_Godslay.

I wish you all the best in your lives, long live Tebow.

Mods please perm my account.
Good luck

Spinluck

Gata makes sure you go out to vote. Florida is a swing state. Can't let the olds in Florida decide it.

All the young shits I know down here aren't voting.

Apparently the candidates are equally bad and all the open seats in Congress don't fucking matter.

Nothing about your state or future matters. I'm done with these fucks.

BigAT

Man godslay was easily one of the best posters here sucks to lose him. What is up with squicken? He has barely posted at all this summer.

Chip was a bust and the coach that he hated and caused him to squicken in the first place won the Super Bowl.

He is a broken man.

squicken doesn't really post when there's nothing football related to discuss.

That makes sense, thanks.

Chip was a bust and the coach that he hated and caused him to squicken in the first place won the Super Bowl.

He is a broken man.

Chip was definitely not a bust. Most wins in the first 3 years as a head coach of any coach with no previous NFL experience. His problem was taking over a team with talented but problem players that you cant win with like Shady and Djax, taking over a team with no QB at all, and then having to deal with wormtounge Roseman.

jmood88

That makes sense, thanks.

Chip was definitely not a bust. Most wins in the first 3 years as a head coach of any coach with no previous NFL experience. His problem was taking over a team with talented but problem players that you cant win with like Shady and Djax, taking over a team with no QB at all, and then having to deal with wormtounge Roseman.
No, his problem was thinking that he was smarter than every other person in the league and that his system could turn any player into a star. He had absolutely no idea how to evaluate talent and got rid of all the talented players who actually fit his system so that he could get a bunch of expensive mismatched parts.

MechDX

I'm pretty good at pool.

cutest-corgi-gifs-puppy-tennis-ball.gif

BigAT

foxworthy_jeff.jpg

"If YOU think that gettin' fired after three years and never winning a playoff game makes you not a bust...ya might be an Eagles fan."

No, his problem was thinking that he was smarter than every other person in the league and that his system could turn any player into a star. He had absolutely no idea how to evaluate talent and got rid of all the talented players who actually fit his system so that he could get a bunch of expensive mismatched parts.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. He got rid of 2 guys Shady and Djax, Maclin chose to leave to play closer to home after then Eagles made him a big offer. Chip's system did an amazing job of making trash like Foles look great, and even butt fumble had his best year in Chip's system, so it seems his system was able to make bad players play much better.

jmood88

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. He got rid of 2 guys Shady and Djax, Maclin chose to leave to play closer to home after then Eagles made him a big offer. Chip's system did an amazing job of making trash like Foles look great, and even butt fumble had his best year in Chip's system, so it seems his system was able to make bad players play much better.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you weren't paying attention but if you want to sit here and pine for Chip Kelly, then you have fun with that.

Bread

Banned
comic con is nuts, lots of hot chicks in skimpy outfits and hot dudes dressed as silver surfer

i had no idea there were so many fans of silver surfer

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you weren't paying attention but if you want to sit here and pine for Chip Kelly, then you have fun with that.

Oh I will be pinning for the Chip Kelly years for sure this season. As will all Eagles fans once they see what a joke Dougie is as head coach.

His problem was taking over a team with talented but problem players that you cant win with like Shady and Djax, taking over a team with no QB at all, and then having to deal with wormtounge Roseman.
Let's be entirely fair on that statement - Reid won plenty of games with both before the whole "Dream Team" saga and the Eagles falling apart in various ways.You're pushing your own level of revisionist history saying that Chip couldn't win with them. It's even more amusing considering Chip himself won 10 games with both of them the first year he was head coach.

comic con is nuts, lots of hot chicks in skimpy outfits and hot dudes dressed as silver surfer

i had no idea there were so many fans of silver surfer

Umm, I feel like this post is missing something. Maybe photos? You can add a Breadstream watermark and it's all good.

Let's be entirely fair on that statement - Reid won plenty of games with both before the whole "Dream Team" saga and the Eagles falling apart in various ways.You're pushing your own level of revisionist history saying that Chip couldn't win with them. It's even more amusing considering Chip himself won 10 games with both of them the first year he was head coach.

I meant that no one has ever or will ever win in the playoffs with DJax or Shady playing a significant role on their team. As to Reid, he had both guys starting in 2009, and his record with the Eagles from that point forward was 33 - 31, 0 playoff wins.

Somnia

If they are true I hope we cut him. Won't happen but I don't want him on the team.

Ya, I'm not going to say he did or didn't do it till I hear more. She's removed any mention of it from her social media and deleted the photos she posted. Plus the 4 eye witness's say nothing happened, but the photos looked rough. No idea what happened.

Then you better give the controller to Mrs. Yankee.

Man fuck you this really stings. She keeps finishing tied or ahead of me. I am super stingy with my cards now. Last night we had a match were it was kill the 3 Wardens on the open green map, and our team took 2 out in no time, so she asked me if I was going to bring a vehicle and I said no point. Flash forward 3 minutes and we fail the mission and the final Warden has a tiny speck of health left.

jbug617

Banned
Another turn in the Elliot story. He has text messages saved on his phone from the girl saying she was going to set him up. Also there is 4 witnesses that say the assault didn't happen.
Clarence Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram added that the team does not believe the allegations to be true.

Hill Jr. added, per a source, that "Elliott broke off the relationship and alleged victim said she would ruin him if he did." Mike Leslie of WFAA also added, per a Cowboys source, that Elliott has saved text messages "on his phone proving his ex-girlfriend is trying to set him up."

The NFL will investigate the incident, per Pro Football Talk.

According to TMZ, the police also reportedly spoke to four witnesses, who all denied seeing any assault at the time, including a witness who was in the car at the time of the alleged incident.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Ya, I'm not going to say he did or didn't do it till I hear more. She's removed any mention of it from her social media and deleted the photos she posted. Plus the 4 eye witness's say nothing happened, but the photos looked rough. No idea what happened.

According to the local radio guys, he has told official that he has voice mails on his phone of her saying she's going to try and fuck him over

hope this shit gets sorted fast and we can move on

Top Bottom