• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

jmdajr

lol:

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/precision-m7710-workstation/pd

oStVm3i.png

sweet. I'll have to see my Dell credit limit.

*Currently spending my entire Breadstream salary for the next decade on that laptop*

Speaking of, um...Bread, I'm going to need an advance on my salary for the next say 119 paychecks. That cool or nah?

Bread

Banned
*Currently spending my entire Breadstream salary for the next decade on that laptop*

Speaking of, um...Bread, I'm going to need an advance on my salary for the next say 119 paychecks. That cool or nah?
yes that's fine, you'll just need to sign this form. it's nothing big, you'll just owe 10% interest on the amount we advance. this is an industry standard don't worry!

The fact that other ppl in the car deny it isn't enough on its own. Those could be his boys. If he has proof that she threatened to set him up, I suppose i can give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Hindl

The fact that other ppl in the car deny it isn't enough on its own. Those could be his boys. If he has proof that she threatened to set him up, I suppose i can give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

After the Agholor story turned out to be nothing, I'm waiting until more information comes out before I grab the pitchfork. Obviously if he did it he should be punished and removed from the team, but innocent until proven guilty. It's a shame because there are so many legitimate victims of abuse that are ignored because other people try to extort money out of famous people by crying abuse. I want to take the victim's side, but I need to see more evidence before I shit on Zeke

Somnia

Only 1 person was in the car, the other 3 witness's were near by at the time.

It's sounding more and more like he has evidence she was threatening him because he broke up with her.

edit: lol at those of you saying he's horrible and awful and should be banned when nothing has been proven yet. If he did it then I agree, but pump the breaks a bit.

cdyhybrid

Only 1 person was in the car, the other 3 witness's were near by at the time.

It's sounding more and more like he has evidence she was threatening him because he broke up with her.

edit: lol at those of you saying he's horrible and awful and should be banned when nothing has been proven yet. If he did it then I agree, but pump the breaks a bit.
He should be banned because he's a Cowboy.

Bitanator

If you say so.

Tony Romo has never had a season in which he completed 69.8% of his passes and threw for over 4000 yards like Cousins just did. Not even including that Romo has been surrounded by much better talent at times during his career then cousins had last year. Last year was also Cousins first as a starter, so he could conceivably improve, whereas Romo is clearly in the decline portion of his career.

Your memory is as weak as your argument for a QB who has not won a single game against decent competition. In 2014 Romo was on pace for over 4000 yards, 38 TDs and a 70 percent completion. Cousins buckles under pressure more often than a stork carrying a grand piano up a flight of stairs.

With all your love for Bradford I'm surprised you at least did not try to champion for him over Romo too.

Your memory is as weak as your argument for a QB who has not won a single game against decent competition. In 2014 Romo was on pace for over 4000 yards, 38 TDs and a 70 percent completion. Cousins buckles under pressure more often than a stork carrying a grand piano up a flight of stairs.

With all your love for Bradford I'm surprised you at least did not try to champion for him over Romo too.

Oh on pace, what happened then? I wonder if maybe injury history is a part of evaluating QBs going forward. I would never agree for Bradford over Cousins based off of last year or going forward due to Bradford's injury history.

I don't think we have anyone close to Munich ? Stay safe anyway though

Also

On zeke
No one has all the facts or knows anyone involved in the alleged incident but I always cringe a bit when ppl jump to the " this girl sounds crazy". I remember during the Manziel thing ppl went to that too.

Idk I just wouldn't jump to one side or the other just yet

Also let it be known that Zeke is Floys boy and I've had stock in Team Carlos Hyde for awhile

rando14

I don't think we have anyone close to Munich ? Stay safe anyway though

Also

On zeke
No one has all the facts or knows anyone involved in the alleged incident but I always cringe a bit when ppl jump to the " this girl sounds crazy". I remember during the Manziel thing ppl went to that too.

Idk I just wouldn't jump to one side or the other just yet

Also let it be known that Zeke is Floys boy and I've had stock in Team Carlos Hyde for awhile

Smh Floy can't keep getting away with it!!

Another Floyboy

Made reservations for sushi dinner at 5:45, then we're going to catch the 7:30 showing of Star Trek. I hate hitting the gym at the very end of the day but it looks like I'll have to. I skipped yesterday and I hate missing a day.

Top Bottom