• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

RBH

Friends, I bought a car!! It's not even shitty, it's a nice one!! Everyone's invited

Sry sanj no eating chow mein sandwiches in the car
Congrats!

Let's race!

Krispy Kreme vs Dunkin Donuts vs Tim Hortons

Best donuts = Krispy Kreme

Best coffee = Dunkin Donuts

Tim Hortons loses automatically due to association with Kave Man :)

ZJjW8qH.gif

*waves hello at Kave Man*

Sanjuro

Congrats!

Let's race!

ZJjW8qH.gif

*waves hello at Kave Man*

I don't think they have better donuts overall, unless you just like their glazed one.

You forgot hotdogs
Gotor - " what animal that come from?"
Thank you BG.. I had forgotten that.. Adam has better taste than him at this rate. And he plays CoD happily on the Wii U :)

Krispy Kreme looses on almost all front. Especially coffee.

Tim Hortons is close or par with coffee. Everything else is disgusting.
I don't drink coffee regularly.. So I have no opinion on that. But for me.. Tim Horton's, Krispy Kremes, and then Dunkin Donuts.

#Pray4Cleve
#Week5IsComing
Whatever *shrugs*

Lmao
;_;
Stay strong BG.

Don't let them win.
RGCle with his one knee will lead us to victory

Tim Hortons is one of the few things that Canada has created that should be celebrated and adored. I won't allow this disrespect.

Next, you guys can tell me who has the better burger between McDonald's, Burger King and Jack in the Box.
None of the above.. Wendy's is better

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fresh Krispy Kreme hot directly off the line are the best donuts ever. I don't understand how that's a debate.

Their cold donuts are meh. I liked Shipley's better but they don't have that up here :(

So last night I went out to pick up some milk with my sister and her husband and we stoped to pick up some donuts because we are all a bunch of fatasses, anyways where we stopped there was a 7/11 next door and some really hot chicks got out of a car and went to pick up some beer, it was around 11pm and the night was just starting for them....I went home, enjoyed a donut and some milk and I went to bed

#teamold

;_;

Back in Baltimore and it feels so good. Both my kids can't stop pointing out everything Ravens and Orioles, because usually it's so rare where we live that it's noteworthy. Here, every car has a sticker. It's cute, but getting annoying. Overall, the home perception is the Ravens will win the Super Bowl, but these white trash marks don't know shit.

8-8 if we're lucky.

Slo

Back in Baltimore and it feels so good. Both my kids can't stop pointing out everything Ravens and Orioles, because usually it's so rare where we live that it's noteworthy. Here, every car has a sticker. It's cute, but getting annoying. Overall, the home perception is the Ravens will win the Super Bowl, but these white trash marks don't know shit.

8-8 if we're lucky.

FALSE. There are no white people in Baltimore.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm just messing with you, Big Cat.

How's your knee doing?

My doctor feels pretty confident it's just a sprain. Plus whatever drugs the clinic gave me are doing a hell of a job.

He just said keep up doing what I'm doing with the ice and rest plus the pills and see him in a week. If I still have some issues he'll schedule me for some physio and whatever else I may need.

So last night I went out to pick up some milk with my sister and her husband and we stoped to pick up some donuts because we are all a bunch of fatasses, anyways where we stopped there was a 7/11 next door and some really hot chicks got out of a car and went to pick up some beer, it was around 11pm and the night was just starting for them....I went home, enjoyed a donut and some milk and I went to bed

#teamold

;_;

:(
Trejo losing his touch.

When I was in Tokyo I bought a donut from a kiosk in the Station. It had a mirror shine blueberry basil glaze.

It was the best 700¥ donut I've ever had.

Sanjuro

Fresh Krispy Kreme hot directly off the line are the best donuts ever. I don't understand how that's a debate.

Their cold donuts are meh. I liked Shipley's better but they don't have that up here :(

They aren't diverse outside of that one style of donut.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They aren't diverse outside of that one style of donut.

Yeah if you want a good kruller or fritter, you're shit out of luck. I think it might be more accurate to say that the hot donuts are the single best donut but it might not be the best donut place overall.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dude it only feel like 100 something here. It's not too bad!

We have an "excessive heat warning" here for what's basically temperatures in Houston for at least three months out of the year.

I'm probably being harsh though because Houston having a heat warning would be like Fairbanks, Alaska having a freeze warning.

I got a huge erection when I saw that the average high in September is 80 degrees. I'm not going to know what to do with myself.

Yeah if you're going HOT OG (which is pretty much the only kind I eat these days), KK is the best

Any other donut, Dunkin

Tim Horton's is communist trash and I feel that any person that eats there should be liberated from their condition.

Greg

8-8 if we're lucky.
the beginning of this post didn't have me ready for the rest of it

Another reason I love coming home. In California, they bake the bagels and end up like dinner rolls. my local bagels are made by an Orthodox Jewish family and they are right.

Egg bagels are best and I'm yet to see them in California

Man I feel like we are kindred spirits, we have both had to leave the east coast and suffer the tyranny of the west coast.

brentech

Playing around with this python API called 'nflgame'. This guy did a lot of work to pull stats from NFL.com's GameCast JSON files. Just a free API he made for people to use/modify for whatever purpose they can find for it.

Lot of stats you can work with, but I decided to see how teams did if they had a drive of 7 minutes or more in the 2015 season. Initially I looked at 5 minute drives, but there was too many data points with nearly 700 drives meeting the criteria. So here we go.

Code:
-There was (145) seven minute drives during the 2015 season.

Washington (10) & Cleveland (9) lead the league in such drives.
-All of Washington's drives ended with a FG/TD. Two of Cleveland's drives ended with a turnover.

2 teams had no such drives:
-Philadelphia and Miami

6 teams with just two such drives:
-Buffalo, Houston, Oakland, San Francisco, St Louis, and Tennessee.

Only one drive over 7 minutes ended because of the end of half or game.
-Detroit stalled on their opponent's 3 yard line after a 7min31s drive that took them 66 yards over 18 plays; the game ended.

Highest play count: 25
Lowest play count: 12

Longest Drive: 104yds (Houston, touchdown)
Shortest Drive: 35 yds (Tied: Cinci INT - Min PUNT)

Best starting field position: Denver (started at their own 49 yard line, drove for 7m18s, but ended with a FG)

Breakdown of drive endings:
-Field Goals: 60
-Touchdown: 57
-Interception: 8
-Turnover on Downs: 6
-Fumble: 5
-Punt: 4
-Blocked FG: 2
-Missed FG: 2
-End of game: 1

Playing around with this python API called 'nflgame'. This guy did a lot of work to pull stats from NFL.com's GameCast JSON files. Just a free API he made for people to use/modify for whatever purpose they can find for it.

Lot of stats you can work with, but I decided to see how teams did if they had a drive of 7 minutes or more in the 2015 season. Initially I looked at 5 minute drives, but there was too many data points with nearly 700 drives meeting the criteria. So here we go.

Code:

-All of Washington's drives ended with a FG/TD. Two of Cleveland's drives ended with a turnover.

-Philadelphia and Miami

-Detroit stalled on their opponent's 3 yard line after a 7min31s drive that took them 66 yards over 18 plays; the game ended.

Best starting field position: Denver (started at their own 49 yard line, drove for 7m18s, but ended with a FG)

Lol @ Miami couldn't hold a drive to save their lives with fucken Lamar Miller back there

You're right, I was make sweeping generalizations about California. NorCal is lacking.

Agreed, but I will say Cali's Mexican food is on point.

Yeah NorCal has some catching up to do,

Code:

-Philadelphia and Miami

wasn't the packers drive against the cards in the playoffs like 108 yards or something (because of penalty)? or are the stats above for regular season only?

Top Bottom