• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Y'all are just mean.

Peanut Butter vodka is delicious. Okay so it didn't pair well with Vitamin water. (I thought with grape vitamin water it'd be good.) It was a disappointment. But I'm a Browns fan. So, I kinda feel like I deserve it. My current, favorite vodka is Red White and Berry from Smirnoff. It tastes like a Red, White and Blue Popsicle.

Also, there are a lot of good combinations that people need to be brave and try. Marshmallow vodka and pineapple juice. Chocolate vodka and and V8 Splash. Also, chocolate vodka and Dr. Pepper.

And, yes, pizza is gross. Unless its the salad pizza from California Pizza Kitchen.
:)

Welcome friend. Also we're not mean.. We just practice disrespect..

I think I've spotted ez's alt.
I know you miss him. I do too.

Adam has returned :")
Football season is almost here. He's left his throne on Poli Gaf and and has un-forshaken me.....uh I mean us.
No one is taking that throne BG.. No one.

Kojima is a damn master troll lmao, I just got got. Watched his stream knowing we'd get a trailer (assumed for Death stranding). He gave us a trailer alright! A trailer for his damn company logo. A logo trailer! I can only laugh.

They literally referred to it as a logo movie, it was 3 seconds. Geoff goes "wow that was amazing" at the end lol
Up to this point I figured adam was a shared delusion.
Lol
I'm glad I'm not crazy

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Up to this point I figured adam was a shared delusion.

Shit, maybe he is and I've just become a cleveland fan so I can see him now. :|

DMczaf

F2D27Vk.gif

anigif_enhanced-7489-1403210849-17.gif

Milch, you gotta couple of options.

Most reliable is probably regularly getting it waxed. But that's expensive and hurts.

You could always get your wife/SO to take clippers to it

Y'all are just mean.

Peanut Butter vodka is delicious. Okay so it didn't pair well with Vitamin water. (I thought with grape vitamin water it'd be good.) It was a disappointment. But I'm a Browns fan. So, I kinda feel like I deserve it. My current, favorite vodka is Red White and Berry from Smirnoff. It tastes like a Red, White and Blue Popsicle.

Nah, most of these people are good people.

Unfortunately, I'm a semi alcoholic asshole whose five favorite words are fuck, fucker, fucking, Newton, and Cam (not necessarily in that order).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Olds, what's the solution to back hair

fuck, I may have asked the exact same thing before

Phillips Norelco Bodygroomer.

When I swap out a blade for my face, I keep it around to shave my shoulders instead of throwing it out also. Shit gets old.

Mindlog

I miss being able to drink a case and pissing about 2 gallons.
#old

It's the last official offseason weekend. I hope you all celebrated by getting Grovered.

Top Bottom