• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Hindl

Fuck you, wanted to post the exact same thing.

Except for mayo. Fuck mayo.

Mayo is also great

Ketchup and mayo together is basically the best thing.

This

I like it on fries. Can't think of anything else I just want plain ketchup on. It needs to be with some other condiment for it to work.

It is basically just red colored salt.

It's pretty much fries and burgers for me, although I sometimes switch it up on burgers too

Line_HTX

ROFL at Sissy's wannabe Rambo and lucky bag of escapes. That picture would look much cooler if he wasn't being all look at me being lovey dovey for the past few months.

Bread

Banned
chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts oh man

dunkin's got an amazing chicken salad, get it on a croissant and thank me later.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CoXTnBCWIAAlVGe.jpg

bionic77

Mayo is the worst. There is nothing on this planet that is improved with the addition of mayo.
I could be wrong but I feel like a lot of things are made by adding something together with mayo.

What these are I cannot say with any degree of accuracy because I am not a woman folk and I don't know a lot about the inner workings of the kitchen.

Also ketchup wth mayo tastes good on a burger.

Fox318

Brad Neely is the Donald Trump of entertainment.

I have no fucking idea how he ever made any money and why people like him.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2016-san-diego-chargers-1784386785

I was so ready to be done with this fucking team and they couldn’t even fuck over their own fans competently. Of course Spanos doesn’t realize that he doesn’t have the votes to move the team and of course he has to go back to San Diego. It’s like a guy who thought the stripper he always gets a dance from was going to marry him, so he leaves his wife and goes back to the club and the stripper doesn’t even remember his name.
GOD JUST FUCKIN’ END IT ALREADY. PLEASE KILL THIS TEAM AND LET ME MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE.
This is a team that spent all of the 2015 season shitting on the city of San Diego and its fan base for not building them a new stadium. Dean Spanos got in bed with the Raiders (THE GODDAMN RAIDERS) to potentially get a stadium deal done in Carson. It didn’t happen because Carson is a tire fire of a city, and now here we are as the losers on the race to LA.

Now they’re back pretending none of the vile shit they did to the city last year actually happened while simultaneously pleading to the city and its voters to help them build a stadium. Fuuuuuuuuuck Youuuuuuuuuu.

Then there’s the way they ran Eric Weddle out of town. The best defensive player this team has had in the last decade, and the Chargers straight up told him to get bent.

Just move already and grant us sweet release.
the only time they ever make real news is for cities (LA) or players (Eli Manning) saying that they want nothing to do with the Chargers. And they’re completely right to do so.

VOZHiPR.png

dammit this thread has got Google thinking I am interested in Russel Wilson

also lol at that ridiculous tagline. Did they get that directly from his manager?

I have been trying to get tix to that game as well as the Giants/Browns game.

Let me know if you do! We can meet up.

Tom Coughlin is now working at the League Office in NY.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/07/27/tom-coughlin-hired-by-league-office/

Coughlin will work for the NFL’s football operations department, Jim Trotter of ESPN reports.

The football operations department works on officiating, rules, and communicating with coaches and players about the game on the field. The department is headed up by Troy Vincent.

Top Bottom