• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I know all
You don't know me.

:lol

Getting too excited about football. I don't want any more disappointment this year! The world and my fellow Americans have already let me down.

Need to sign up for NFL Streaming again.
I hope your disappointed again friend.

You disgust me
In return.. We send Jacksonville to Indy and then The Colts go back to Baltimore.. Everything works out for the best and Paper becomes a Jets fan and Gata becomes a Bucs fan.

Everyone wins

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith 2m2 minutes ago
Very vocal Osweiler. Directing receivers, offense and noticeably calling everything out. #Texans

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith 1m1 minute ago
Should be elementary. But stands out compared to last two camps, especially on day one. #Texans

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends what if the Cleveland Indians face the Toronto Blue Jays in the ALCS?

Is the civil war back on?

Can both teams realistically get that far? :eek:

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 15m15 minutes ago
Here in Latrobe, #Steelers WR Antonio Brown has his eyes on DeAndre Hopkins' holdout. Talks are moving slow for AB, they need to heat up

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m12 minutes ago
#Steelers WR Antonio Brown came into camp with optimism for a reworked deal. Thus far, talks haven't matched his urgency. It bears watching

We go down we take the Steelers with us!

bionic77

They played that last night it was pretty dope. It was my friends first show, highlight was they covered jump around > la woman jam > she jam > tailspin. Plus Saranac brewery was just a fantastic venue, beer line and bathroom line was nonexistent and water was cheap
At my house we get it for free.

Milchjon

wtf, animus, is this for real?

I'll help! Don't read on if you haven't seen Evangelion and plan to some day.

Asuka is unconscious in a hospital bed as a direct result of Shinji's inaction and ineptitude. Frustrated with his own shortcomings, Shinji shakes Asuka violently and yells at her to "wake up" and punish him. His shaking her inadvertently exposes her breast through her hospital gown.

So then the camera pans away as you hear... sounds. Then you get a close-up of Shinji's hand covered in cum. He says "...I'm so fucked up." Yes, he masturbated over a comatose girl in a hospital bed.

MechDX

My next texan jersey will be for the new kicker: John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a Fairbairn

Yes that is his full and real name

Uh, is OBJ ok?
He's been on the sidelines being looked at by training personnel for a while now...

Update:
Michael Irvin on phone from Giants camp
Impact with Janoris Jenkins on deep route
Probably knee/leg injury, severity unknown
Was able to move around a bit
done for the day

jbug617

Banned
Bread needs to release these tax returns. Something fishy about him moving closer to Mexico. He trying to make a run for it with Breadstream profits.

MechDX

Uh, is OBJ ok?
He's been on the sidelines being looked at by training personnel for a while now...

Update:
Michael Irvin on phone from Giants camp
Impact with Janoris Jenkins on deep route
Probably knee/leg injury, severity unknown
Was able to move around a bit
done for the day

Giants HC Ben McAdoo said Odell Beckham Jr. got cleated, has a cut or two, and will be sore "for a couple of days."

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/759792387828834304

Top Bottom