• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Holy fuck at the prices of these tickets. I can't even get seats for shit-tier games for under $150 per seat. Then again, I live in Denver, but still...

Line_HTX

EVA is massively OVERRATED, Jon. Don't bring that piece of shit in here ever again.

LMAO, fucking OBJ collission. Karma for running his mouth off.

One week away.

CfdyfvsVIAAqI8z.jpg:large

I was about to ask where are the NBC broadcasts, and then I remembered that Al Michaels is already at Rio.

Rob "The One Man Wet T-shirt Contest" Gronkowski has been having himself a sick camp so far. I feel like he could break out this year. Really an under the radar player.

What's the draft order again...? Gotta plan out my moves if I want to 2peat as the Champ!!

P.s. Ugh I forgot Floy's in the league, what were we thinking -_-

Lunchbox is gone. Floy paid top dollar.

Also, we still need to decide the draft order. I'll work on the new Shirtless OT this week and we can decide then and there

You sure? Could be chill, hanging with your bois (us) and laughing at Floy. Last year we laughed at Kave, but I still think he made the playoffs!!

But I will respec your wishes, appreciate your consideration *chest bump
I see you Rando.. This is too disrespectful.

I haven't heard from him in forever. So gonna assume he's out.

Also, I need to know if Wes is still in.

I see said the blind man.. Who should we add?

Hey Chris.. Want to go shirtless?

Top Bottom