• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

The tweet was: "How to get away with murder"
And the answer was having a fall guy?

Naw that stabbing is from the constant anxiety attacks I have :(

Didn't Ben Rape 2 women ? I'm pretty sure Ben raped 2 women.
First.. Sorry about that What an asshole I am for the first part and for the second point.. People don't forget.

DM records everything he does, like Kanye.
And R.Kelly considering his history of sexual harassment at Breadstream according to Gata

So Bosa is holding out because he wants all of his bonus money this year. Chargers want to give him 10 mil this year and the rest in March of next year (about 7 mil) as per all their other contracts with players.

Neither side is willing to budge. I can only hope this continues.

Also why is Stafford wearing a sports bra?

jbug617

Banned
48527-Ray-Lewis-this-is-where-I-stab-l6yA.gif

Gata doesn't know shit about Breadstream, he just reports what spincenter tells him to smh.
Gata does hard investigating journalism and reports it.

Tell them to watch the dark knight then get back to me, I don't have time for this!
Isn't Boban a stakeholder? He won't watch the Dark Knight.. He'll want answers.

If you ever interrupt me during my "research time" again it'll be your last day here!
Does that include watching tapes Chris made? Is that why it's in quotes? Research time?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They're called pecs and judging by his arms, forearms, shoulders, back, calfs etc. they're hard as rock.

I guess dropped passes were an issue but not from any of the main recievers. Stafford's favorite target has been Eric Ebron.

Stafford managed to complete 7 of 11 passes during 11-on-11s, by my count, despite the unreliability of his receivers. His favorite target? Tight end Eric Ebron, who caught three of those passes and continues to look good in the Jim Bob Cooter offense.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...s_drops_plague.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Bitanator

Cowboys made a Blue Lives Matter-esque decal they want to wear all season because Fuck Jerry Jones https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/759533822677442560

Wow you sure look like an idiot right now, first it was the players idea, and to be honest it is a really neat thing that they wanted to do

https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/759580383499264001

Cop0KX_VYAAMTOt.jpg

If you can come up with snap judgements and get your tail feathers rustled at least do some more digging first

Happy Sunday

Get your own dance gifs

Egregious

Like I would ever drink Michelob Ultra

The fuck wrong with you Foyl?

A lot of things.

In retrospect, this is kind of mean-spirited on my part. I mean, not as mean as calling me a lightweight alcoholic who would drink the drudge that is Michelob Ultra. But I shouldn't have lashed out the way I did. I apologize FloydtheFathead

I'm on #TeamOld and bread is a pats fan who do you think is going to win this?
Bread is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.. You are Ashley Schaeffer who is soon to have a doctorate in Astrophysics..

Seems to me that Bionic will follow the money.

Is there any team worse than the cowboys?

Yes, the patriots, colts, and the steelers
Fixed that for you Dega

Naw is all good lol
Good

In retrospect, this is kind of mean-spirited on my part. I mean, not as mean as calling me a lightweight alcoholic who would drink the drudge that is Michelob Ultra. But I shouldn't have lashed out the way I did. I apologize FloydtheFathead
It's fine Mr. President

*salutes*

Is there any team worse than the cowboys?

Yes, the patriots and colts.

Nah, it's a three way tie

Four way if you count the Texans, five way if you count the Steelers, six way if you count the Ravens

Can't think of a 7th

But they're all evil. Fuck Jerry Jones

Indians going all in. BG there might be some more wins coming to the Cleve

Year of the BG

They need to change that logo.

Hindl

Goddamnit. I just saw this band called Moe. at Saranac brewery (the period is a part of the name). So I decide to see if they have a Reddit for the band and went to r/moe, and God I was not expecting or ready to see that shit

Top Bottom