• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Just give me the good stuff

Gator-Tail-Can-Art--e1375674182761-200x200.jpg

AFC

North Pittsburgh.. Unfortunately.. Unless someone else feels the need to get caught with some drugs or not taking their drug tests which would make life a little better for the rest of America.

South Jaguars.. I believe Paper and Gata.. You should too. You're getting Fowler back and Jack.. I think that will turn the defense. And then eventually Ramsey.

East The Fighting Trumps. I have little to no faith in the rest of the division even with Brady being out.

West: The Broncos.. Tough call between them and the Raidas.. But the defense still has enough to win them games even with concerns on at QB

Wild Card
Raidas. The offense is good enough to carry the team and there is enough talent for the defense to not fuck it up with Khalil Mack and company.

Bungles: Enough talent there still to make it I think over other teams and then for them to choke in the playoffs.

NFC
North: Packers: Jordy will be back and I won't bet against Aaron

South: Panthers.. Outside of the fighting DMs.. They can win this in their sleep

East: Racists (someone has to win it) Cowboys are relying on Tony not dying and in the likely event he does (sorry Chris) are going to be where they were last year.

West: Seahawks.. Russell is love, Russell is life.

Wild Card:
Vikings
Cardinals

I just spent an hour on the phone with DirecTV and I got the Sunday ticket for free next year. I am so happy. Can't wait to see the Eagles go 5-11.
I'm hoping that first number goes a little lower

Sterling Shepard doing some work at camp today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsQm0hgn_d/
I liked watching him in college. I'm glad he isn't there this year...

we probably will lose against the Sooners anyway :(

Browns are holding on to McCown too

AFC

North Pittsburgh.. Unfortunately.. Unless someone else feels the need to get caught with some drugs or not taking their drug tests which would make life a little better for the rest of America.

South Jaguars.. I believe Paper and Gata.. You should too. You're getting Fowler back and Jack.. I think that will turn the defense. And then eventually Ramsey.

East The Fighting Trumps. I have little to no faith in the rest of the division even with Brady being out.

West: The Broncos.. Tough call between them and the Raidas.. But the defense still has enough to win them games even with concerns on at QB

Wild Card
Raidas. The offense is good enough to carry the team and there is enough talent for the defense to not fuck it up with Khalil Mack and company.

Bungles: Enough talent there still to make it I think over other teams and then for them to choke in the playoffs.

NFC
North: Packers: Jordy will be back and I won't bet against Aaron

South: Panthers.. Outside of the fighting DMs.. They can win this in their sleep

East: Racists (someone has to win it) Cowboys are relying on Tony not dying and in the likely event he does (sorry Chris) are going to be where they were last year.

West: Seahawks.. Russell is love, Russell is life.

Wild Card:
Vikings
Cardinals

You're a good man Floy.

AFC
North: Steelers: Assuming Big Ben doesn't get charged for rape or hurts himself badly.
East: Cheaters/Trumpers: Even with the four game suspension its not enough for any of the other teams in the division to do shit.
South: Jags: Someone has to win this division 8-8, why not the Jags.....
West: Raiders: The underdog team to watch out for this year, should be scary team for most to face.
WC1: Ravens: They always seem to bounce back after a bad year.
WC2: Broncos: I see them struggling a bit here and there this season, but will still make this slot thanks to their D.

NFC
North: Packers: Munn will leave Aaron after week 4, leading to a 12 game win streak.
East: Giants: Someone has to win this.....right?
South: Panthers: While I don't expect an amazing record this time around, the team is should still make this slot.
West: Seahawks: Trust in Miracle Water.
WC1: Cardinals: Generally strong team.
WC2: Bucs: Will win via their Kicker and Winston not going to jail for rape.

I fell for it last year Chris.. I'm not falling for it again.

Hey Darkest, sKLa and I fall for it every year and I've been a supporter of the Browns all off-season! I still believe in RG3!! This will not be forgotten Floyd...

Edit: I see you too Paper....

Edit 2: must I remind you all that the pats lost in the AFCC in part because of Miamis effort during game 17? I mean is that not enough to earn your trust!?!

Paper.. I see you believing in the Jags.. I see you :)

Hey Darkest, sKLa and I fall for it every year and I've been a supporter of the Browns all off-season! I still believe in RG3!! This will not be forgotten Floyd...

Edit: I see you too Paper....

Edit 2: must I remind you all that the pats lost in the AFCC in part because of Miamis effort during game 17? I mean is that not enough to earn your trust!?!
Thank you for supporting us.. I want the Dolphins to be good.. But I can't get behind them.. If anyone can take the division from the Trumps.. It's the Jets.

Also.. You all helped stop the pats in your small way.. But that also has to do with Bill sandbagging it that game.. I don't think he's going to make that mistake again.

This years super bowl winning team gets the prize* of: keeping floydthefathead

*all prizes are randomly computer generated
The Browns are stuck with me Gata.. It's okay. :)

DMczaf

Best part about being an Old, I don't blink twice about game prices.

Just bought 3 Genesis games on GOG for $19.99 because fuck you, I'm Old and got money! I just have no time....

jbug617

Banned
Best part about being an Old, I don't blink twice about game prices.

Just bought 3 Genesis games on GOG for $19.99 because fuck you, I'm Old and got money! I just have no time....

explains the Breadstream profits. Gata wouldn't put up with this.

Furyous

How much is anyone going to pay for McCown?

It's the Cowboys we are talking about here and they need a solid backup for Tony.

I'm thinking a 4th round pick to start with it going up to a third round selection this year if McCown takes 40 percent of the snaps. The Browns are holding out for multiple picks... for Josh McCown.

$6 deep dish

And they get pizza

Gata was right about DM being a creep..

It's the Cowboys we are talking about here and they need a solid backup for Tony.

I'm thinking a 4th round pick to start with it going up to a third round selection this year if McCown takes 40 percent of the snaps. The Browns are holding out for multiple picks... for Josh McCown.
Maybe a 3rd I can see.. But more than that seems nuts. Stephen will not let Jerruh pay more than that for Josh McCown.

On the Mccown thing, the Browns won't trade him unless the offer is substantial. They have no reason to trade (and aren't actively looking). A good back up is useful as Cowboy fans know. It's also not like the Browns are desperate to get picks at the moment, they already will have double digit picks in 2017. So no reason to just give away Mccown. Nothing will probably happen.....
unless the Cowboys over pay

Top Bottom