• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

I must be really really old because I don't see the point in using a 3rd party app for text messages...I mean what do they do that my normal text messaging app doesn't do?

Here in Urop, the phone data bundles usually contain a lot less texts compared to the US. So when Whatsapp came out (before iMessage) it was the best way to message for free, even internationally, and it works across systems.

Here in Urop, the phone data bundles usually contain a lot less texts compared to the US. So when Whatsapp came out (before iMessage) it was the best way to message for free, even internationally, and it works across systems.

That makes sense...at least over there. Text messages have usually been unlimited for ages, I remember having unlimited texts when I had my Palm Treo

Also Bionic, PSVR Demos http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1234805

We've reached the point in the offseason where we're hyping up minicamp results.

Remember when the Dolphins outplayed the Panthers in Training Camp? Good times....

cdyhybrid

England didn't choke.

Maybe there is hope for Cleveland

Also,

Don't know if this supports or refutes REGRESSION

Via @jjones: First team defense denied first team offense the end zone each time [Panthers minicamp]
We've reached the point in the offseason where we're hyping up minicamp results.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ClFlPqJWQAEUChp.jpg:large

Crisco

Banned
I don't really like shooters anymore.

And I have barely seen anything on Overwatch. The trailer for Titanfall was pretty bananas though.

It's basically a greatest hits collection of all the best 90s shooters, with current gen graphics and Blizzard's usual polish. It's also incredibly well balanced considering the variety of heroes and play styles to choose from.

bionic77

Why won't Elway pay Miller?
Its exponentially harder to compete for a SB when you actually have to pay your qb like a franchise qb. And the qb is the most important player in football.

Von Miller wants that kind of money (and he probably earned it for the SB last year). Elway probably doesn't want to set that kind of precedence, wants to play hardball to make it something more reasonable and is acutely aware that once he pays Miller a shit ton of money it is going to make it a lot harder for his team to compete for the remainder of that contract. Just the way it is. When you pay a star that kind of money you often lose the ability to have depth and have to let some other good players go to make sure you are under the cap.

Its exponentially harder to compete for a SB when you actually have to pay your qb like a franchise qb. And the qb is the most important player in football.

Von Miller wants that kind of money (and he probably earned it for the SB last year). Elway probably doesn't want to set that kind of precedence, wants to play hardball to make it something more reasonable and is acutely aware that once he pays Miller a shit ton of money it is going to make it a lot harder for his team to compete for the remainder of that contract. Just the way it is. When you pay a star that kind of money you often lose the ability to have depth and have to let some other good players go to make sure you are under the cap.
Howie already set the precedent with his crazy Cox contract.

bionic77

Go Cav.
Fuck the Warriors, literally the worst.
You have never really experienced what it is like to be a winner, but beware BG.

If the Cavs win everyone outside of Cleveland is going to take shots and say the only reason they won is because of Lebron being a bitch and baiting Green into doing something stupid. Unfortunately this is also the truth and it will actually sting when it starts coming at you! I went through this myself in the tough years of winning as a Steelers and Lakers fan when I had to explain to people that Big Ben and Kobe were not fraudulent ass frauds but really superstars. I was proven right in the end but it was not pleasant for any of us!

Back to the game I can't root for bitches. Fuck Lebron. Superstars don't do that shit. Somehow I would have been ok if Delly had baited Green because that is what scrubs do to feed their families, Lebron is supposed to win by his skill not his ability to be a bitch to the 10th degree. Go Warriors. They were clearly the better team. Hope they don't choke like even bigger bitches and let the Cavs get what never should have been theirs (at least not this year).

You have never really experienced what it is like to be a winner, but beware BG.

If the Cavs win everyone outside of Cleveland is going to take shots and say the only reason they won is because of Lebron being a bitch and baiting Green into doing something stupid. Unfortunately this is also the truth and it will actually sting when it starts coming at you! I went through this myself in the tough years of winning as a Steelers and Lakers fan when I had to explain to people that Big Ben and Kobe were not fraudulent ass frauds but really superstars. I was proven right in the end but it was not pleasant for any of us!

Back to the game I can't root for bitches. Fuck Lebron. Superstars don't do that shit. Somehow I would have been ok if Delly had baited Green because that is what scrubs do to feed their families, Lebron is supposed to win by his skill not his ability to be a bitch to the 10th degree. Go Warriors. They were clearly the better team. Hope they don't choke like even bigger bitches and let the Cavs get what never should have been theirs (at least not this year).
Some might also say that if the bitchass league would have done the right thing and suspensed bitchass Green in the OKC series .....GS state wouldn't be here.

I'm sure GOAT Curry will keep showing up like he has however /s

rando14

I have some choice GIF's ready for BG when his world come crashing down around him.... Rando's Finest!!

*birdmanrubbinghandstogether

bionic77

Some might also say that if the bitchass league would have done the right thing and suspensed bitchass Green in the OKC series .....GS state wouldn't be here.

I'm sure GOAT Curry will keep showing up like he has however /s
He would have been suspended for game 4, which they lost by approximately 200 points. Cmon BG if you going to come back at me do it with some facts! Also I am not a Warriors fan and I would have been happy for the Cleve if they would have found a win by PLAYING BASKETBALL. If they win I will asterisk them because that is just some bullshit.

I have to agree that Curry has not been very good in the finals. If warriors win either Klay or Green should get Finals MVP.

He would have been suspended for game 4, which they lost by approximately 200 points. Cmon BG if you going to come back at me do it with some facts! Also I am not a Warriors fan and I would have been happy for the Cleve if they would have found a win by PLAYING BASKETBALL. If they win I will asterisk them because that is just some bullshit.

I have to agree that Curry has not been very good in the finals. If warriors win either Klay or Green should get Finals MVP.
Damn 🤔🤔
*puts head down and walks away

Steph is a pouty biiiiiiish!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My Twitter feed the last month has been so hurtful and disrespectful.

It hurt to see Browns players basically calling the raptors shit and beat reporters wondering if they'd call the series after 3 games.

Those two lovely games in Toronto shut them all up for a few days at least.

But the North remembers...

gutshot

Rex Ryan: "We've won the offseason."

“I can’t wait to get the season started,” Ryan said, via the Buffalo News. “I’m just telling you right now: forget the vacation. I wish it was shorter. And I mean it. I’m excited about this team. Obviously a lot of things have to happen and we’re a month or so away. I told our players today to ‘Win July.’ We’ve won the offseason. I would challenge any team. I think we’ve won the offseason. But we need to win July. That’s when everybody is by themselves, on their own but doing the things to be in great shape when we get to camp, let’s avoid those injuries we had last year. I think we’re committed as a group. That ‘All In’ mantra, I know it gets used a bunch but I feel it’s appropriate for our team.”

I don't know he seems to be low-balling everyone lately. Von's an important piece, they have Paxton Lynch locked up for 5 years cheap (assuming he'll be their guy at QB), he should pay the man. Of course as a Raiders fan, I'll be happy if he doesn't and he leaves or sits out, however unlikely that may be.

vonmiller "I love my Teammates, Coaches, and My Fans" but there is "No Chance" I play the 2016 season under the Franchise tag.

- From his instagram
He deserves the money but I don't want the Broncos to get into a Joe Flacco situation and end up screwing the team over. I'm glad Elway is playing hardball.

bionic77

I don't know he seems to be low-balling everyone lately. Von's an important piece, they have Paxton Lynch locked up for 5 years cheap (assuming he'll be their guy at QB), he should pay the man. Of course as a Raiders fan, I'll be happy if he doesn't and he leaves or sits out, however unlikely that may be.
It will never happen nor can we afford him, but if Elway somehow fucks this up and Pittsburgh winds up with Miller (pure fantasy I know) I will sacrfice a live alligator to appear the football Gods.

Top Bottom