• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

This is vulgar

But somehow less vulgar than

Rude

lprkMg3.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

The SS Stafford will be unsinkable.

As a matter of fact the crew could be undermanned and the SS Stafford will still find a way to win battles.

Still1130_00000_1448910516230_545349_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Aye Aye Captain! Lead us to the promised land!

Maybe it's because I'm from a warm climate but I don't get the extreme flip flop hate.

Some people really hate a body part everyone has

If you take care of your body and are comfortable with your body, wear whatever you want. Only time I'll complain about anyone wearing stuff is if you're wearing flip flops and shorts in 10 degree weather to look tough

Some people really hate a body part everyone has

If you take care of your body and are comfortable with your body, wear whatever you want. Only time I'll complain about anyone wearing stuff is if you're wearing flip flops and shorts in 10 degree weather to look tough
Is it wrong I do that if
A)I really like flip-flops
B) I really like the cold. (Not 10 degrees, but 30 degrees and a dusting because I really like being cold)
C)I'm not outside that long?

Oh my g*d

Robert Kraft's group is one of the groups that bid to buy the UFC

I might have to stop watching the UFC if I start seeing them plug Pats games as part of the new ownership

Hindl

I like flip flops
a) because it reminds me of the beach and summer, and
b) because it's about the closest I can get to wearing no shoes, and I hate wearing shit on my feet. I try to be barefoot whenever it's socially acceptable

Is it wrong I do that if
A)I really like flip-flops
B) I really like the cold. (Not 10 degrees, but 30 degrees and a dusting because I really like being cold)
C)I'm not outside that long?

Nah.

I live in a community full of people who do that kind of stuff all the time specifically because they think they look tough and it might one day be considered attractive.

Unlike that, this is alright, although similarly baffling to me, because 60 degree weather is perfect and I can't understand people liking it being really hot or really cold when just right weather is...just right.

It's not wrong at all, Floyd.
Good. Cause I would do that at school and everyone would think I have two heads.

It's extremely wrong
You cheer for the Gatas.. Your opinion is invalid. You cheer for the equivalent of the world's tallest midget.

I like flip flops
a) because it reminds me of the beach and summer, and
b) because it's about the closest I can get to wearing no shoes, and I hate wearing shit on my feet. I try to be barefoot whenever it's socially acceptable

Me too but I hate wearing shoes because.. I can have terrible foot odor.

Nah.
I live in a community full of people who do that kind of stuff all the time specifically because they think they look tough and it might one day be considered attractive.

Unlike that, this is alright, although similarly baffling to me, because 60 degree weather is perfect and I can't understand people liking it being really hot or really cold when just right weather is...just right.
Me too.. 60 degrees is too hot. In the 50's and not humid is good for me.

Good. Cause I would do that at school and everyone would think I have two heads.

You cheer for the Gatas.. Your opinion is invalid. You cheer for the equivalent of the world's tallest midget.

Me too but I hate wearing shoes because.. I can have terrible foot odor.

Me too.. 60 degrees is too hot. In the 50's and not humid is good for me.
You're a Cleveland fan. They are barely considered human.

I'm in Bowser and Fox's city.

It's cloudy, smells bad and we've stopped at least 45 times in traffic in the last 5 minutes.

Why do you people do this to yourselves?

Eugene Monroe, can't believe Giants tried to trade for this dude.. don't need another injury prone player, Reese hasn't learn from Jon Beason and Keith Rivers, if they sign him, Newhouse will still have a job in waiting...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Patriots biggest problem this upcoming season isn't the nonsensical Brady suspension. It's the fact that Rob Gronkowski is on the Madden cover. I'm not joking the Madden curse is real whether through injury or a disastrous season for the team.

But if any team can beat the curse it's the Patriots. NFL 101 since 2001: Do not bet against Bill Belichick, the Patriots and Tom Brady

Bread

Banned
The Patriots biggest problem this upcoming season isn't the nonsensical Brady suspension. It's the fact that Rob Gronkowski is on the Madden cover. I'm not joking the Madden curse is real whether through injury or a disastrous season for the team.

But if any team can beat the curse it's the Patriots. NFL 101 since 2001: Do not bet against Bill Belichick, the Patriots and Tom Brady
kas that cover is fake smh

Striker

Eugene Monroe, can't believe Giants tried to trade for this dude.. don't need another injury prone player, Reese hasn't learn from Jon Beason and Keith Rivers, if they sign him, Newhouse will still have a job in waiting...
I saw that he prefers LT but will consider RT. All about money. Reese can't give another deal like he did for Beason. Surely it will be a 1-2 yr deal with the possibility of having more if he plays x number of games.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
kas that cover is fake smh

I was going to post the Megatron Madden 2013 cover I found on Bing as a point to be made about the Madden curse and happened to see the photoshop of Josh Freeman for some reason on the cover of Madden. How could I not post it Bread? How?!

bionic77

I'm in Bowser and Fox's city.

It's cloudy, smells bad and we've stopped at least 45 times in traffic in the last 5 minutes.

Why do you people do this to yourselves?
Assuming you are talking about NYC, it is a horrible city to drive in but amazing to walk around.

And flip flops are great.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All the Cavs need to do is win tonight's game and then again on Sunday and they'll be champions.

It's only two games.

Just win them both and Cleveland has a championship.

Top Bottom