• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Watching the Sea of Thieves footage again and I noticed there's a holding cell below decks on the ship. Which of you degenerates is going to be the first to get locked up?

Good morning

He better hope he never has to play against Roethlisberger.
Damn :jnc

Rumors that Bradford was spotted peeling out of the gas station parking lot while laughing and high-fiving his cronies have yet to be corroborated.
That's impossible because Bradford would have torn something in the process.

I bet you eznarks kids can name every baseball team but don't know who our president is.

"America ended in 2008, sons."
:jnc

Agreed. I sympathize with your plight now

Michigan should do the right thing and trade Harbaugh back and accept the other Harbaugh from us for free in replacement

We got our ring already, we don't need anything else
How bout Michigan gets nothing because fuck those shits.. Then this would be perfect.

Side Note- I really hate that this pandering fuck makes us more likely to talk about them.. This is the worst.

Just don't lock up DM and Kave together, Prison Architect messed up their relationship.
Is DM the Booty Warrior?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Watching the Sea of Thieves footage again and I noticed there's a holding cell below decks on the ship. Which of you degenerates is going to be the first to get locked up?

I'll be looking for gata myself so I can lock him up and do the community a favor.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the movie Ace Ventura Pet Detective, in terms of time, is closer to the last time the Dolphins won a Super Bowl than we are to Ace Ventura being released in theaters.

No friend, it's a reference to the musical masterpiece called "Panda".

Like I would ever visit Atlanta (unless you've moved to Atlanta, then I will consider it).

How is everything? Didn't you have my second brother/sister on the way?
I am out of touch like most dads. I live less than two hours from Atlanta, went down there one weekend to see the aquarium but that's the only time I've been.

Your second sister arrived a couple weeks ago! So far so good, she's sleeping better than her older sister did at first.

I am out of touch like most dads. I live less than two hours from Atlanta, went down there one weekend to see the aquarium but that's the only time I've been.

Your second sister arrived a couple weeks ago! So far so good, she's sleeping better than her older sister did at first.

Aww great to hear! Happy for the family!

Ps: BAAAAAALLLEEEEEEEEEE

tumblr_n63kj5F6Zy1shaydvo1_500.gif

Line_HTX

O'Brien cancels final day of mini-camp just like the Chargers did yesterday. Are they mentally tough in this 100 degree heat?

BWONG!

Fantomex

I can't believe how bad England is in tournaments. They might be Cleveland bad. Especially when you realize they consider themselves a power in footy. SMH. You struggling against Wales.

England didn't choke.

Maybe there is hope for Cleveland

Also,

Don't know if this supports or refutes REGRESSION

Via @jjones: First team defense denied first team offense the end zone each time [Panthers minicamp]

I must be really really old because I don't see the point in using a 3rd party app for text messages...I mean what do they do that my normal text messaging app doesn't do?

bionic77

I must be really really old because I don't see the point in using a 3rd party app for text messages...I mean what do they do that my normal text messaging app doesn't do?
I think one use is for sending GIFs which we can all make use of. It will also open up shit for emoticons and emojis and who knows what else.

Though GIFs are usually funnier in message boards (when they are funny at all) than they are in text messages.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
vonmiller "I love my Teammates, Coaches, and My Fans" but there is "No Chance" I play the 2016 season under the Franchise tag.

- From his instagram

Yep, Broncos officially look like the Ravens did after our recent ring

The moment it sets in that you've done it, everybody abandons ship or gets hella paid, sometimes both

bionic77

vonmiller "I love my Teammates, Coaches, and My Fans" but there is "No Chance" I play the 2016 season under the Franchise tag.

- From his instagram
It sucks for the Broncos but he is 100% in the right.

He won that SB for them despite maybe the worst qb play of any qb play in our lifetimes.

Pay that man!

Top Bottom