• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

tumblr_mvi17nKMw91sd9xuzo1_500.gif

Slo

My 12 year old son and I are bachelors for the weekend, the girls are all out of the house. Might be an opportunity to have "the talk."

And by that I mean I'm going to finally let him play GTAV while I drink beer and watch.

Sanjuro

My 12 year old son and I are bachelors for the weekend, the girls are all out of the house. Might be an opportunity to have "the talk."

And by that I mean I'm going to finally let him play GTA4 while I drink beer and watch.

Your son is already drunk isn't he?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Slo, this is 2016 and Slo, Jr. has had the internet for a long while. He may actually teach you a thing or four.

Slo

Slo, this is 2016 and Slo, Jr. has had the internet for a long while. He may actually teach you a thing or four.

That may be true, but it's not too late to instill some old fashioned values in the boy. You stay true to one hooker, and only one hooker, until you kill her off.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That may be true, but it's not too late to instill some old fashioned values in the boy. You stay true to one hooker, and only one hooker, until you kill her off.

Be sure to ask him what a Blue Picasso is. It'll change your life.

squicken

Something that I don't understand; How is it a win for RBH and Atlanta sports when the Cavs and Panthers lose in the Finals/SB?

Malalaw

At work and all the ACs are dead until next week sometime. This is some depressing shit. Working in the head just saps of you all of your energy quick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Okay that didn't happen apparently

What the hell am I thinking of then? I swore pics were posted in this thread several years ago after the whole rape thing died down of him maybe getting engaged and he was in camo? Something....

Spinluck

What the hell am I thinking of then? I swore pics were posted in this thread several years ago after the whole rape thing died down of him maybe getting engaged and he was in camo? Something....

You disappointed me more than E3 will disappoint everyone this year.

I believe you are correct. He got engaged while wearing camo or some shit.

Also, that post was 6 FUCKING YEARS AGO

WE ARE OLD AS FUUUUUUUUCK
So the Trailer joke has been going on for that long..

Here's hoping to six more.

Wait until this post is 6 years old

EdqML3Y.gif
And then Cleveland will win a super bowl by then..

Pls?

bionic77

What about the Trumpriots jokes?
Steelers fans have class and love our country.

If Ben is a Trump supporter then I will have to disavow my qb and petition for his trade.

I doubt he is going to openly support Trump though (who he votes or supports is another thing). Trump is such a racist scumbag I can't see him or anyone with a brain supporting him when you have a lot of minority coworkers.

Steelers fans have class and love our country.

If Ben is a Trump supporter then I will have to disavow my qb and petition for his trade.

I doubt he is going to openly support Trump though (who he votes or supports is another thing). Trump is such a racist scumbag I can't see him or anyone with a brain supporting him when you have a lot of minority coworkers.

Brady does it openly...then again are there any minorities in boston?

Top Bottom