• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Bitanator

Think of how great a coach Romo could be

*swoons

8wWejd0.png

I'd like to think of Witten as more coach material, I'm sure Dallas would love to have him around in any capacity after he retires. Young guys need somebody like him floating around

Let's think about an alternate timeline for a moment:

Dez makes the catch in Lambeau. Cowboys win, and then proceed to not have the greatest meltdown in NFCC history against the Seahawks.

Unable to cope with a Cowboys/Pats SuperBowl, all the olds leave the thread, removing the infamous insularity and invigorating it with fresh new life.

Romo hands the ball to DeMarco at the one yard line, and behind that beastly O-Line the Pats are slayed.

Think about how much better off we would be today friends!

Dez makes the catch in Lambeau. Cowboys win, and then proceed to not have the greatest meltdown in NFCC history against the Seahawks.

Unable to cope with a Cowboys/Pats SuperBowl, all the olds leave the thread, removing the infamous insularity and invigorating it with fresh new life.

Romo hands the ball to DeMarco at the one yard line, and behind that beastly O-Line the Pats are slayed.

If John Kasay wouldn't have gotten drunk that one night or if Mike Remmers could actually block, I probably wouldn't be driven to drink by my football team.

But alas, that's not how this works friend!

Slo

Wrong. Romo throws a slant to Terrance Williams at the one, (who decided to run a fade), and the ball is picked by Malcolm Butler.

Olds return. All is well.

Bitanator

Wrong. Romo throws a slant to Terrance Williams at the one, (who decided to run a fade), and the ball is picked by Malcolm Butler.

Olds return. All is well.

Wrong again, Murray take the handoff and drops it, Romo has to pick it up and run it in, but gets tackled before his arms reach over the goal line.

Mindlog

Kid is playing GTA for the first time (first time playing GTAV for me) and a stiletto heel shows up on the minimap.

"What's that dad?"

"Well, it's either a shoe store, or a strip club."

He drives to it and goes inside.

"Dad, I don't think there are any missions in here."

"I think you're probably right".

**Awkward silence.**

"Let's leave."
Stream it.
Gain thousands in subscriptions and donations.
Explain all the Twitch money to the wife.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Kid is playing GTA for the first time (first time playing GTAV for me) and a stiletto heel shows up on the minimap.

"What's that dad?"

"Well, it's either a shoe store, or a strip club."

He drives to it and goes inside.

"Dad, I don't think there are any missions in here."

"I think you're probably right".

**Awkward silence.**

"Let's leave."

We could air this sitcom in the same block along with my "Normal Person Watches Anime" show.

Bread

Banned
Let me talk to Bread and see if we can get this on Primetime programming.

Of course, we'll need to take a...uh...share of the profits.
breadstream does not currently have the funds to support a new stream, we are waiting on funding promised by investors who i will not name at this time.

brentech

I'm at at wedding in Maine. All pats fans. Some interesting convo at the table. I set them off with a comment after someone was "preaching the gospel of Brady" and I said "fuccckkkk that". But all is cool now.

I'm at at wedding in Maine. All pats fans. Some interesting convo at the table. I set them off with a comment after someone was "preaching the gospel of Brady" and I said "fuccckkkk that". But all is cool now.

No footage or play by play of this?

brbimagining.gif

bionic77

They must all be terrified of you.

When you live a lie the most dangerous thing to you is the truth.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know a couple people who watched this a few months back. How many parts are there? I remember it being pretty long.

5 parts it seems.

I'm worried cause I have no clue when Canada will air the rest since they're going to be on ESPN.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are Matthew Stafford's gunslinging days behind him?

ALLEN PARK -- Matthew Stafford has long held the reputation of a gunslinger, but the Detroit Lions quarterback was anything but last season.

In one of the finest campaigns of his seven-year career, Stafford holstered his big arm in favor of efficiency. The results were remarkable. He shattered his own franchise record, completing 67.2 percent of his passes for 4,262 yards and an impressive 32 touchdowns to just 13 interceptions.

"That's how you're successful on offense," Stafford said earlier this offseason. "You have to be efficient. You have to be able to throw the ball underneath when you need to throw it underneath, and you've got to have playmakers to make those plays after the catch and we have a lot of those guys, for sure."

The first word offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter used to describe his scheme is efficient. When Stafford consistently throws short, that's exactly what he is. He's accurate, the yards after the catch help move the chains and the turnovers are kept to a minimum.

So have we seen the last of Stafford the gunslinger? Cooter wouldn't go that far.

"We're not going to bury that guy yet," Cooter said. "We had to do what we had to do last year with certain instances, kind of where we were in the season, and some of that showed up in the game tape. I don't think we'll put any restraints on our quarterback. There may be some short passes, there may be some long ones. We're not going to restrain him at all."

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...fords_gun-slin.html#incart_river_mobile_index

staffordlaser.0.gif

2014-11-0913_03_23.gif

Any throw, Stafford can sling that sumabitch. Let him go out there, make his reads and sling it into whatever Stafford Window is open.

He'll fit it in there.

Pepiope

I'd rather the Pats win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

How about an alternate history where that Pass Interference flag isn't picked up for no reason.

cowboys-lions-pass-interference.jpg

Lions offense at full strength with the epic 2014 defense? We could've/would've hung toe to toe with any team.

Top Bottom