• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Spinluck

What Bank do you guys role with? How is Regions?

I had $800 bucks stolen from my BoA account earlier this week and had to call them and clear things up. I receive the credit on the 14th, and the investigation itself will take up to 90 days or something. I think after this I'm just gonna switch banks.

I had $800 bucks stolen from my BoA account earlier this week and had to call them and clear things up. I receive the credit on the 14th, and the investigation itself will take up to 90 days or something. I think after this I'm just gonna switch banks.

NASA credit union

Wells Fargo

Bank of America

M&T

E3 is upon us
59b5d347bf9c9e8a2bc3dcc6818d136b.png

Rando can't wait to get his cheese fingers over new games

Slo

Kid is playing GTA for the first time (first time playing GTAV for me) and a stiletto heel shows up on the minimap.

"What's that dad?"

"Well, it's either a shoe store, or a strip club."

He drives to it and goes inside.

"Dad, I don't think there are any missions in here."

"I think you're probably right".

**Awkward silence.**

"Let's leave."

Bread

Banned
Kid is playing GTA for the first time (first time playing GTAV for me) and a stiletto heel shows up on the minimap.

"What's that dad?"

**Awkward silence.**

"Let's leave."
Are you going to pick up a hooker with your son, that old Minnesota tradition?

DMczaf

"What's that dad?"

**Awkward silence.**

"Let's leave."

I wish this exchange was recorded

Man, if only there was an elite QB in the NFL who had charisma, wasn't arrogant, childish, a rapist, a cheater, or a republican.

6873f15f41ede32c0cf0e062358bd2d7.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette 27m27 minutes ago

Roethlisberger told me he will not attend the Republican convention and will not endorse nor speak for the candidate.

Sorry Trumpiot fans, Br*dy is on his own.

Top Bottom