• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Hindl

I don't understand how bud is so popular

Marketing. It's a subpar lager but it's easy to drink and has decades of brand power. The Clydesdales, (what used to be) America's oldest brewery, "King of Beers". They have a great marketing team

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BREAKING NEWS

Carrie Underwood won't be "waiting all day for Sunday night" this fall when NBC premieres a new theme song for its prime-time "Sunday Night Football" program.

The Grammy-winning country star will be singing a new theme song, "Oh, Sunday Night," during the first game telecast on Sept. 11 between the New England Patriots and the Arizona Cardinals. The song is based on her 2014 hit country duet "Somethin' Bad" with Miranda Lambert, but with new lyrics and additional changes to fit the program.

Fox318

If Lebron played with the anger and intensity he did last night especially in the 4th quarter all of the criticism thrown his way would have never had any merit.

Spinluck

Underwood said she's excited to start filming the new intro, which typically includes appearances by some of the NFL's top players, because she sometimes gets to meet the athletes.

"I feel like every time I see Andrew Luck, he's like, 'My girlfriend loves you!" Underwood said.

Thatsmyqb.gif

Speaking of underwoods, SI has a bunch of thirst inducing pictures of Sara Underwood on SI.com.

They need to make her a weather girl or sideline reporter.

Speaking of wood...

rando14

Friends I have received Snapchat confirmation that BG is alive and well!! He seems to have done a lot of celebrating last night!!

The full story will go live on Breadstream shortly

Bread

Banned
Friends I have received Snapchat confirmation that BG is alive and well!! He seems to have done a lot of celebrating last night!!

The full story will go live on Breadstream shortly
Randall how could you go over Breadstream's head and leak this story

you have been banned from breadstream ;______;

rando14

You can't kick me outta Breadstream!! I am like the Adam schefter of breadstream, I have all the latest scoops!! The "sources"!!

Hmmm I should join bill simmons new website...? The Ringer? Or Spincenter...?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Now that I've finally updated my home internet connection, maybe I should start up a stream.

It can be Super Tecmo Bowl updated with current rosters, have the AI play each other through a season and people can chat over it. :p

#RetroNFLStream

Line_HTX

Now that I've finally updated my home internet connection, maybe I should start up a stream.

It can be Super Tecmo Bowl updated with current rosters, have the AI play each other through a season and people can chat over it. :p

#RetroNFLStream

Yes, I want to see you stream please.

With a mic as well.

deExcite

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Real talk about St. Louis:

Nearly every home I've looked at where there's a finished basement, has a built in bar.

Some homes have a bar on the main level in addition to the one in the basement.

I think St. Louis may have a few drinkers guys....

Nearly every home I've looked at where there's a finished basement, has a built in bar.

It's a very depressing city.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yes, I want to see you stream please.

With a mic as well.

deExcite

No mics, my 6 year old would constantly run in and try to blabber the whole time. Unless I can start training her in how to provide play-by-play commentary.

Hmmmmmm....

It's a very depressing city.

xP4Qhxp.gif

bionic77

They just like to entertain!

We have a bar in our basement too with a walkout to the patio where I keep the grill. It's great and makes me wish summer was 6 months .

Hindl

They just like to entertain!

We have a bar in our basement too with a walkout to the patio where I keep the grill. It's great and makes me wish summer was 6 months .

Damn my parents old house was like that. It was amazing, our patio also had an in-ground pool. It was awesome, summer was the best. Too bad I was too young to really appreciate it before we moved

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Goddamn it's been some slow news on the Lions front which is a good thing. I'm sure NFLGAF would be thrilled to read an article about the current battle brewing some of our young centers for the starting job (which is actually key going into our season) but I'll just post an article about our 6th round QB from Michigan we just drafted:

Jake Rudock not ready for Lions in any way, but he's working at it

20610032-mmmain.jpg

ALLEN PARK --€” The Detroit Lions broke what proved to be their last real practice before summer break, and players began streaming inside team headquarters.

Offensive linemen and defensive linemen. Eric Ebron and Glover Quin. Vets, and eventually the rookies too.

There were a smattering of players who hit the Jugs passing machine, but they quickly dispersed too, leaving exactly two players burning under the summer heat.

Jake Rudock, working on his ball placement with a receiver.

Rudock has struggled at times in his first few weeks after the Lions selected him in the sixth round of the NFL draft. He was expected to vie with Dan Orlovsky for the backup job behind Matthew Stafford, but he's losing that one handily.

Rudock began this career at Iowa, but didn't really pop up on NFL radars until transferring to Michigan for his final season. After a rocky start, he threw 14 touchdowns and just two interceptions in his final five games, while completing 66.8 percent of his passes.

And he did it playing in an NFL-style offense under Jim Harbaugh.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...udock_not_read.html#incart_river_mobile_index

In somewhat related news all offensive lineman for the Detroit Lions have declined all interviews from any media whether national or the beat writers.

Taylor Decker is our starting LT and Riley Reiff is starting at RT. We're set at the Tackle positions and of course with Pro Bowler Larry Warford. Hopefully Laken Tomlinson can improve in his 2nd year and we can finally have the Center position solidified.

Give Stafford 5 seconds time to throw, some semblance of a running game and this team will be dropping 30 points a game, easy.

tumblr_o2zbbfcaRN1qkejxno1_400.gif

http://youtu.be/hmCULzWTs7I
Lebron's not winning another title ever.

Kind of a shame. I've never seen a "best player in the league" have his shine and top spot straight jacked from him like Lebron had his taken by Curry.

You can't blame him for finally breaking down after playing 23523423423432 games and its certainly not his fault that the greatest team of all time just happened to spring up out of nowhere on his watch.

It is Lebron's fault that he chose to go play with mini Jamal Crawford (i.e no pass PG), engineered trading Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love, filled his roster with career bums, got the coach replaced with some motherfucker whose only claim to fame is getting stepped over by Allen Iverson fifteen years ago, and left the women, weed, and weather of South Beach to go spend his winters in that reject city. So....

Now this is a presidential worthy post.

lol

You're literally the last person alive who disagrees with me (and everyone else on the planet).

I don't think even anyone on the Cavs is happy with where their team is at compared to SA or Golden State.

Lmao

Probably a bit too much truth for one post.
tumblr_mzw7k2s0Ku1sz506ao1_400.gif

tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif

Too much TRUFF
mutespittah.gif

Top Bottom