• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

1397.gif

You deserve the shine BlackGhost.

Like I said yesterday, I talked greasy, out of turn, reckless about Lebron but I'm happy I was wrong.

Because fsc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Funny how BG didn't quote all the posts where I said I wanted the Cavs to win! Gotta push that narrative

I'm really glad I can say I was wrong! Or rather I was wrong that Lebron wouldn't drag that Cavs team through half the Finals and then they really came together the last two games.

Just a sheer force of will to win it all.

I missed it but did bionic say he's still putting an asterisk on this win because of that whole Green suspension?

Bread

Banned
Funny how BG didn't quote all the posts where I said I wanted the Cavs to win! Gotta push that narrative

I'm really glad I can say I was wrong! Or rather I was wrong that Lebron wouldn't drag that Cavs team through half the Finals and then they really came together the last two games.

I missed it but did bionic say he's still putting an asterisk on this win because of that whole Green suspension?
It's not about what you wanted wienku, it's if you becleved or not. You didn't becleve therefore you a SHET

BG! Congrats!

And I was still rooting for the Cavs!

I still think Grover was basically right. LeBron just overcame his self-imposed handicap with the most impressive finals performance since MJ.

When do I get my set of keys to the championship fan treehouse?

Don't gotta deal with this, I'm a championship fan!!!!!!!

Peace

Gonna go push narratives, outchea pushing

bionic77

When do I get my set of keys to the championship fan treehouse?

Don't gotta deal with this, I'm a championship fan!!!!!!!

Peace

Gonna go push narratives, outchea pushing
1 ring puts you on the first floor.

You don't get a key to the 2nd floor until you get at least 3.

You need at least 6 in football and 10+ in other sports to get to the penthouse.

Top Bottom