• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

BigAT

Did somebody say Corona?

ClaZkCDWMAA0Fw2.jpg:large

Wondering if someone can help me. My gf and I are thinking about going to Pittsburgh this October to see a steelers game. As a Canadian where can I find the best deals for tickets?
Also, we'll be there for three days most likely because she wants to do things unrelated to sports. Is there anything cool to see in Pittsburgh?

#DrinkHeineken #SupportDutch

You are the best.

Yeah Heineken kinda trash

Sorry Dutch

Yall aint besmirching the good name of Corona tho. No sireebob, not today!

I'll give you a pass on this one. You've never had an Heineken here, that will change your opinion. Sitting outside, drinking a nice ice cold Heineken with me, your BFF, watching the Dutch girls and enjoying a very average summer day.

Corona is like Heineken. They're both complete doo-doos.

You are a doodoo face

Can't wait for this Brexit bullshit to be over. Have one British friend who is constantly posting his leave propaganda junk.

An absolute tosser.

rando14

Holllly FUUUUCK the update in that ass-eating thread, omg lmao

She said fine and then pushed me over while dragging my pants off until my lower half was exposed and ass raised in the air like a black Mt. Everest.

wtf goooooddddd DAMN

A lady friend told me she did that to her boyfriend one night while he was drunk and he loved it...but he flipped out when she told him the next morning, they are not together anymore good times.

All beer tastes like shit. They're all the same to me.

You got some broken taste buds then cuz all beer doesn't taste the same at all, I know a lot of people drink it just to get drunk so they'll drink the cheapest shit they can find but I actually love the taste of a good beer so I avoid any of that cheap stuff.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh here we go again with the hipsters and their hatred for widely distributed beer. It's only good if you can get it in one location in the entire world apparently.

Some days I feel like the last person on here that doesn't mind drinking Bud Light or whatever. Let's not act like people are being forced to drink The Beast or Natty Light.

That said, I love some local beers but some days when it's hot as fuck, gimme that "cheap" Mexican import.

Hindl

Oh here we go again with the hipsters and their hatred for widely distributed beer. It's only good if you can get it in one location in the entire world apparently.

Some days I feel like the last person on here that doesn't mind drinking Bud Light or whatever. Let's not act like people are being forced to drink The Beast or Natty Light.

That said, I love some local beers but some days when it's hot as fuck, gimme that "cheap" Mexican import.

Bud Light is terrible though. Miller is infinitely better. Nothing wrong with a PBR either

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bud Light is terrible though. Miller is infinitely better. Nothing wrong with a PBR either

Miller is pretty decent. Has way more flavor than a Bud Light or a Coors Light.

Haven't had PBR since it was $5-7 a 12 pack in the before time...in the long long ago. Like 1999.

I mean my go to beer is Sam Adams...so you can't say I'm too selective with my beer but Miller, Bud, Coors, Corona etc all taste like garbage, I'd happily take a negro modelo or dos x amber tho

Bread

Banned
even being in the greatest beer city in the history of the world i drink a lot of crappy beers, the good ones are too expensive to have on a nightly basis.

Hindl

Miller is pretty decent. Has way more flavor than a Bud Light or a Coors Light.

Haven't had PBR since it was $5-7 a 12 pack in the before time...in the long long ago. Like 1999.

Well yeah Miller has some actual flavor. Bud light just literally tastes like water, especially when flat. But that's still better than Coors Light. Got nothing against regular Bud or Coors Banquet though, those are A-OK in my book

You got some broken taste buds then cuz all beer doesn't taste the same at all, I know a lot of people drink it just to get drunk so they'll drink the cheapest shit they can find but I actually love the taste of a good beer so I avoid any of that cheap stuff.
I might actually have some screwed up taste buds. Really can't taste any of the flavor when I drink beer.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I mean my go to beer is Sam Adams...so you can't say I'm too selective with my beer but Miller, Bud, Coors, Corona etc all taste like garbage, I'd happily take a negro modelo or dos x amber tho

Sam Adams is kinda caloric though.

I guess that's my biggest problem with microbrews...I think they're all well over 150 calories per 12 oz. The light beers are perfect when it's 95 degrees and they're like 90 calories each.

Besides I drink light beer so I can eat regular cake. Or Texas BBQ. Or any of the super heavy Texas meals they have here. Last night I had an awesome chicken fried chicken bigger than my head. And then there's Whataburger....

Well yeah Miller has some actual flavor. Bud light just literally tastes like water, especially when flat. But that's still better than Coors Light. Got nothing against regular Bud or Coors Banquet though, those are A-OK in my book

Okay so we could hang because what I'm thinking of is people that hear what's on tap and sneer because it's not some super special triple IPA that's hand crafted out of spring water and hops specially grown by monks. With the microbrew revolution has come these insufferable Tabris like individuals concerning beer.

Sam Adams is kinda caloric though.

I guess that's my biggest problem with microbrews...I think they're all well over 150 calories per 12 oz. The light beers are perfect when it's 95 degrees and they're like 90 calories each.

Besides I drink light beer so I can eat regular cake. Or Texas BBQ. Or any of the super heavy Texas meals they have here. Last night I had an awesome chicken fried chicken bigger than my head. And then there's Whataburger....

Eh I don't really calorie count so I don't care, I drink mostly water like 95% of the time, the rest is beer, milk or unsweet iced tea and I eat pretty healthy, my bigger problem is hitting the gym consistently, if I did that I could cut loose on food at more.

Edit: Plus when I drink it's one or two beers at most, it rarely goes over that.

Top Bottom