• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

manfestival

what are some good comedy tv shows to watch that arent the league and the office? I am trying to find something good to watch on netflix

Malalaw

Only hockey team we have here is the Ice Gators, and they aren't that good.

NHL 16 is fun tho, thanks EA access!

Also the only acceptable answer to the question on what to watch is Parks and Recreation.

Gobias

Banned
Hey guys, check out this cool video that I found!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etf9rcbhfTM

It features hot women in bikinis!

Don't worry someday Atlanta will move on from being the worst sports town in the country. I believe in you and Kave! Anything is possible as long as you #believeland

what are some good comedy tv shows to watch that arent the league and the office? I am trying to find something good to watch on netflix

Arrested Development is the best comedy ever. Parks and Rec and Sunny are great too.

RBH

Don't worry someday Atlanta will move on from being the worst sports town in the country. I believe in you and Kave! Anything is possible as long as you #believeland

I will not stand for this slander and filth, especially when my city's world title came about against Cleveland!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Arrested Development is the best comedy ever. Parks and Rec and Sunny are great too.

Oh my god I can't believe I"m alive to see Browns-GAF turn on me with this disrespect!

I've been loyal all these years and y'all do me dirty like this!

Gobias

Banned
Oh my god I can't believe I"m alive to see Browns-GAF turn on me with this disrespect!

I've been loyal all these years and y'all do me dirty like this!

Don't worry once the Browns start up their dynasty soon it's only going to be RBH left in the circle.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

qxL8Fyg.gif

Nah, just beat my Bolts in 15.

76 days 23 hours 39 minutes 20 seconds to Football.
Speaking of losing championships.

Man, that was a beat down. I dont think the 1998 Broncos get enough respect when people talk about the all-time great teams. There were games that season that were completely out of reach in the first quarter. TD would have run for 2,600 yards that season if they didn't pull him during the first half of some games.

It's when white people get together.
Pretty sure this is racist..

Those are called klan meetings
SOCOM Clans?

:jnc

Get that weirdo away from my wide receiver!
Now he's saving himself and drinking miracle water.. Congrats Chuck.. He's a better person now.

Referendum day, the racists and morons better not fuck this up for everyone otherwise I'm moving to Canada.
Well.. If this happens.. And you give us an economic collapse and God forbid president trump.. I will be pushing for the first nukes to blow up the UK..

Top Bottom