• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Friend BG has seen the light

He's a Ravens fan now. We're celebrating the Browns past wins (as Baltimore), the present Cavs and Pens wins, and the future Ravens wins of which there will no doubt be many more

Sam Adams is kinda caloric though.

I guess that's my biggest problem with microbrews...I think they're all well over 150 calories per 12 oz. The light beers are perfect when it's 95 degrees and they're like 90 calories each.

Besides I drink light beer so I can eat regular cake. Or Texas BBQ. Or any of the super heavy Texas meals they have here. Last night I had an awesome chicken fried chicken bigger than my head. And then there's Whataburger....

Okay so we could hang because what I'm thinking of is people that hear what's on tap and sneer because it's not some super special triple IPA that's hand crafted out of spring water and hops specially grown by monks. With the microbrew revolution has come these insufferable Tabris like individuals concerning beer.

Enjoying a microbrew isn't hipster. If you can't drink a heavy beer and eat a burger without fear for your weight, you should probably work out more.

Hindl

Enjoying a microbrew isn't hipster. If you can't drink a heavy beer and eat a burger without fear for your weight, you should probably work out more.

Enjoying a microbrew isn't hipster. Enjoying a microbrew to the exclusion of all else, turning your nose up at a bar for only serving macros + some standard craft (Sam Adams, Blue Moon, etc.), and looking down on people who just like macros as peasants is very hipster. I'm not accusing you of this, but surely you must know some people like this

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah again I'm not hating on microbrews. Just people who drink nothing but and balk at domestics on tap when that's all they've got.

Edit: Hindl said it better

Some of those microbrews are like 300...400? Calories a piece? That adds up when you're drinking 7 or 8 which is crazy regardless of how much you work out. I get nasty beer munchies too so the problem just compounds on itself.

bionic77

BowedWelllitBream.gif
/sighs

It sucks that we can't get a freaking break and have Bryant play along with Bell and Brown.

When are the Steelers going to get a break?

:(

bionic77

Can't do the time.. Don't do the crime.

What about lawyers?
It has been my experience that the most impressive people go to Harvard undergrad, which is probably harder to get into than their grad schools.

Though the Harvard name counts for a lot. If you have that degree you probably won't have difficulties getting a job.

I should have applied to Harvard just to see if I could have gotten in.

Never would have went there because people of my skin color* aren't allowed in that area mind you!

*unless you play for the Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots. Not if you play hockey tho lol

Slo

It has been my experience that the most impressive people go to Harvard undergrad, which is probably harder to get into than their grad schools.

Though the Harvard name counts for a lot. If you have that degree you probably won't have difficulties getting a job.

You're right about the caliber of people that have a Harvard degree, but that's more because of the exclusivity of getting into Harvard than the actual education you get at Harvard. Harvard graduates 97.5% of its students.

Only the best get in, so only the best come out regardless of whether or not they learned anything.

Pretty sweet hustle they've got going.

bionic77

You're right about the caliber of people that have a Harvard degree, but that's more because of the exclusivity of getting into Harvard than the actual education you get at Harvard. Harvard graduates 97.5% of its students.

Only the best get in, so only the best come out regardless of whether or not they learned anything.

Pretty sweet hustle they've got going.
If you are smart, rich or famous enough to get into Harvard you are not going to learn anything of value in college unless you want to become an engineer or a sexologist. You go to Harvard because that diploma is worth a lot of money. And if you don't need money, it at least sounds impressive.

Ninja's education at Bayside Community College doesn't really match up.

Top Bottom