• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason 2016 |OT4| - XTREME FANS ONLY - WOOOO TRAINING CAMP

Mindlog

I can spam more if ya like?
You don't have the balls.
chuck such a beautiful avatar you have!
j8jmKbZ.jpg
Freedom down by 1 :(

bionic77

This new breed of male is pretty disappointing. Complains about suprise dates and short hair (on an otherwise fine ass bitch) and admits to listening and enjoying Justin Bieber.

You all some sorry ass bitches.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Saw Finding Dory today. I was the only one in the theater with a 32 oz beer.

Movie theaters in 2016 are way better than they were in 2006.

Beer, reserved seating, phone and behavior policing, cushy seats, and many shows don't allow kids under 6.

Granted theaters had to adapt because of Netflix and other stuff but man what a time to be alive.

Kids today don't know what it is to see movies with the unwashed masses.

This new breed of male is pretty disappointing. Complains about suprise dates and short hair (on an otherwise fine ass bitch) and admits to listening and enjoying Justin Bieber.

You all some sorry ass bitches.

Short hair is awful though.

Hair is such a huge multiplier on a woman's appearance for me. When it's short it's just sad...(for me).

Movie theaters in 2016 are way better than they were in 2006.

Beer, reserved seating, phone and behavior policing, cushy seats, and many shows don't allow kids under 6.

Granted theaters had to adapt because of Netflix and other stuff but man what a time to be alive.

Kids today don't know what it is to see movies with the unwashed masses.

Short hair is awful though.

Hair is such a huge multiplier on a woman's appearance for me. When it's short it's just sad...(for me).

smh like your list of acceptable women was already so long and expansive :/

Top Bottom