• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

I thought Bridgewater and Boyd were the guys everyone was moist for?
People will be Moist for Bridge, and I fully expect Manziel to come out and be up there too. Boyds gonna probably be highly regarded too but people just really started to get on his bandwagon after the last couple games. I'm gonna he moist for all of them next year.

Theirs that Fales guy too

eznark

Banned
People will be Moist for Bridge, and I fully expect Manziel to come out and be up there too. Boyds gonna probably be highly regarded too but people just really started to get on his bandwagon after the last couple games. I'm gonna he moist for all of them next year.

Theirs that Fales guy too

I guess when you are so used to slurping a wet shit milkshake through a used tampon a solid fibrous shit sandwich seems pretty appealing.

squicken

Russ Wilson November 29, 1988
Kaep November 3, 1987
Bradford November 8, 1987

I had no idea Kap was older than Bradford, or that Wilson was such an old rookie. Wonder if that helped them hit the ground running, and if it will alter the year 1 to year 2 jump people always talk about?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent, who is facing a charge of intoxication manslaughter in the death of his teammate Jerry Brown, was driving somewhere between 110 and 134 miles per hour before he crashed, according to police documents.

I'd live to be able to do six hours of sleep consistently. I go to the gym before work, but I find by the end of the week that I need an extra hour of sleep. I also sleep a little more on the weekends.

I wish Sherman would shut up
You need me on this wall
You run a tough bargain, ok you're back in.
O captain my captain
Dead-Poets-Society-Oh-Captain-My-Captain_avi-01.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That is exactly what they need actually. They were incredibly undersized last year.

I'll trust your judgement on this. It's just that every time I watched them play, people were running past all of the GB defenders. But clogging holes should stem the tide.

eznark

Banned
I'll trust your judgement on this. It's just that every time I watched them play, people were running past all of the GB defenders. But clogging holes should stem the tide.

They weren't running around them, they were running through them. Losing Desmond Bishop in the pre-season was gigantic. Him coming back should help a lot. But being able to rotate Maualuga and Hawk in a sort of heavy nickel or even a 2-5-4 on early mid-yardage downs would be huge. I believe I read that the Packers gave up the majority of their explosive runs on 2-6 or shorter. Sort of an inbetween d/d where they just didn't have the personnel so Capers had to gamble.

Now, obviously TT won't sign Maualuga but since other dumbass Packers fans are begging for idiotic signing like Jackson, I now have my pet pipe dream!

Spinluck

It doesn't. They'll just use Gaikai to stream in those games.

Which is funny, that thing can effortlessly run PS1 and PS2 games based off that tech.

But I don't mind BC not being a available, it didn't help the PS3, and it's not helping the Wii U now. Although PS1 and PS2 seems like something they can just throw in, no? But why do that when you can charge a Gaikai PS streaming fee for the suckers who "think" they'll need it?

Although, if they did offer like the entire library at some point, I'd probably subscribe. Or use the "free subscription" tickets or passes that are bound to be made.

They weren't running around them, they were running through them. Losing Desmond Bishop in the pre-season was gigantic. Him coming back should help a lot. But being able to rotate Maualuga and Hawk in a sort of heavy nickel or even a 2-5-4 on early mid-yardage downs would be huge. I believe I read that the Packers gave up the majority of their explosive runs on 2-6 or shorter. Sort of an inbetween d/d where they just didn't have the personnel so Capers had to gamble.

Now, obviously TT won't sign Maualuga but since other dumbass Packers fans are begging for idiotic signing like Jackson, I now have my pet pipe dream!

DuJuan Haris future

So I'll still he able to play games like KH HD on it?
Yeah but if you buy a retail disc copy it won't work on your PS4. When they were talking about the cloud stuff it felt to me like this was going to be part of a service like PlayStation Plus. I don't know if they'll make you pay for those games too.

Talon

Russ Wilson November 29, 1988
Kaep November 3, 1987
Bradford November 8, 1987

I had no idea Kap was older than Bradford, or that Wilson was such an old rookie. Wonder if that helped them hit the ground running, and if it will alter the year 1 to year 2 jump people always talk about?
Wilson was at NC State for four years, and he split time with minor league baseball. Tom O'Brien told him to decide between Football or Baseball, so Russell decided to transfer to Wisconsin and played immediately due to the Grad Student waiver.

WedgeX

Banned
Why did no one enlighten me as to the amazingness that is hooking up my television to my laptop. Got dang.

And some Lions salary cap news:

Detroit Free Press said:
Before the restructurings by Burleson and Raiola, the Lions had about $119.5 million in salary cap commitments for the season. The team is still trying to work out a new long-term contract for quarterback Matthew Stafford that would lower his almost $21-million cap number for 2013, and could meet with his representatives during the NFL combine this week.

Next year’s cap is expected to be around $122 million.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Travis Frederick just jumped to the top of the eznark Big Board

130221_frederick_blog.jpg

Pffft, and I thought you said drafting a center was nuts.

Of course I'm sure you're not being biased in any way since the guy is both a Badger and, judging from the beard, ice fishes, hunts, and does carpentry as well.

That is a pretty sweet beard.

If I was a player likely to be drafted in the first round I would simply stop grooming myself.

I would grow the gnarliest beard and grow my hair longer than Troy.

bionic77

He's scared to play us.
I assume you guys kept playing it consistently.

I have not.

I am sure I will get worked whenever I jump back in for the PS4 or whatever.

I really don't give a fuck about the graphics. I hope by 2014 we can get a real next gen soccer game with insane animations and physics. Hopefully Konami can provide some more competition this gen.

squicken

ESPN's Adam Schefter on Joe Flacco talks: "A lot of ppl around the league believe the sides will get a deal done by the end of the Combine."

ESPN's Adam Schefter on Joe Flacco talks: "A lot of ppl around the league believe the sides will get a deal done by the end of the Combine."

Well, yeah, they need that salary cap space for the new year and draft coming up, and all.

Also, combine this weekend! woot! Can't wait.

brentech

That is exactly what they need actually. They were incredibly undersized last year.
Think I said this earlier in this thread. Bishop is like our biggest MLB. Some of the guys behind Hawk are even smaller or leaner. We really need some depth with size.

effzee

ESPN: Show Rex interview. Show Idzik interview. Talk about Revis.

Wtf is their obsession with the Jets?

Ratings, media attention, ratings, and NYC.

Mainly their obsession is with cornering as many viewers as possible. And whether real or not, the Jets provide enough drama to draw people in so ESPN covers it. They have no other reason besides ratings.

ESPN: Show Rex interview. Show Idzik interview. Talk about Revis.

Wtf is their obsession with the Jets?

I'm amazed that they stopped talking about Dwight fucking Howard and the stupid Lakers long enough to mention some football. At least that's all they talk about on radio anyway.

Top Bottom