• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2013 - Here comes the wait

jakncoke

Banned
Wasnt it Matt Moore that didnt want to go back into a game for the Panthers because he was getting beat up on every pass attempt ? chocha

jakncoke

Banned
lol Browns fans with hope.We all know how it ends.

Weedens retirement party

topics_nursinghomes_395.jpg

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
NFL is proposing to overhaul its calendar, pushing back the combine to early March, free agency to early April, and the draft to early May.

Probably so they can do that reality TV thing for the regional combines

edit: Tannie is fine as a QB. Would you rather have WAS and SEA surrounding talent, or MIA?

squicken

Really want that Bond 50. Just watching Skyfall for the first time right now. It's very strange. I get why people say it's not very Bond-like. The whole China thing kind of hit me that it's very much Mendes' film. Has that bleak sterility that all his movies have

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The only real problem I have with that movie is that it covers too much ground. I really like some of that ground, though.

squicken

It's just so visually arresting compared to the other Bond films. The China stuff is unreal. Their government must have gone all out to let him coordinate the city lighting like that. I didn't like Revolutionary Road, but usually love Mendes. He apes Kubrick but that's fine by me. The high rise fight with silhouettes against that strobing light was fucking boss

That movie was a piece of shit.

Mendes apes pretty much every movie in the past decade.

Bond was an iconoclastic character challenging societies' sexual mores in a fun B-movie format.

Now it's just a bunch of redundant wankery and outright plagiarism. Put a bullet in the franchises' head.

That movie was a piece of shit.

Mendes apes pretty much every movie in the past decade.

Bond was an iconoclastic character challenging societies' sexual mores in a fun B-movie format.

Now it's just a bunch of redundant wankery and outright plagiarism. Put a bullet in the franchises' head.

I feel like you could come off as a bit more pretentious if you tried.

squicken

Everyone knows Buckethead is silly and/or trolling. American Beauty was so awesome.

I do hope that one day we as a society will stop using elaborate screens to represent accessing computer files in our movies. The villain is is dumb and now the movie is getting dumb, but we'll always have China.

Top Bottom