• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

jbug617

Banned
B8zyn5bCIAAIGZO.jpg

LJ11

Love the twitter narratives. If Belichick calls timeout Seattle runs the ball? Probably, because they come to their fucking senses, but seriously? Timeout or no timeout, they had time on the clock and a timeout in their pocket to call a run.

Talon

It’s comforting to know that Rob Gronkowski probably watched Jersey Shore and learned life lessons from it.
Wasn't there news talking new contract for Lynch?
He's 28 with one year left on his deal.
The [offered] deal is believed to include more than $10 million for Lynch in the 2015 season alone. Lynch currently is slated to make $5 million in 2015, the final year of what originally was a four-year, $31 million deal.

eznark

Banned
Love the twitter narratives. If Belichick calls timeout Seattle runs the ball? Probably, because they come to their fucking senses, but seriously? Timeout or no timeout, they had time on the clock and a timeout in their pocket to call a run.

Tried to be too cute, and give how smart Wilson is with the ball you probably don't even fathom a pick.

This thread is just depressing now :(

Happy Bread, Dutch, Milch and Sanjuro is the opposite of depressing. I could see that mentality about happy Gata, but I'm happy for him, them, and the rest of PatsGAF.

Even if there's another asterisk on every list, the memories count, and I hope they're able to go to the parade and have fun because parades rule, especially championship team parades.

Jimmy Garoppolo has as many rings as Peyton and Rodgers and more than Dan Marino.

Burn it all down.

Not even anime can save this thread anymore.

Happy Bread, Dutch, Milch and Sanjuro is the opposite of depressing. I could see that mentality about happy Gata, but I'm happy for him, them, and the rest of PatsGAF.

Even if there's another asterisk on every list, the memories count, and I hope they're able to go to the parade and have fun because parades rule, especially championship team parades.

Its super depressing as a dolphins fan, but congrats to them either way, they deserve it.

Talon

Carroll taking the blame saying that they chose that pass play since they were 3 wide and NE stayed in goal line personnel. Not sure about that, looked like NE was in nickel, but I guess we need to see the replay to see personnel. Could've been 4-3 single safety, I guess.

Top Bottom