• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

MRSA

Banned
tecknad_for_alligator_for_alligator_for_bbq_middag_inbjudningskort-re5b413c476fd493aa2f1fec715ffb9a9_zk91q_512.jpg

bionic77

Too poor to afford rice? Impossible. It's official food of poors.
Actually basmati rice is pretty expensive. It is also the best rice you can buy. While it comes from a poor country (India), it ain't cheap by the time it comes stateside.

You are revealing that you are both ignorant and poor. Not surprising seeing as how you are a Pats fan.

Bread

Banned
Actually basmati rice is pretty expensive. It is also the best rice you can buy. While it comes from a poor country (India), it ain't cheap by the time it comes stateside.

You are revealing that you are both ignorant and poor. Not surprising seeing as how you are a Pats fan.
He was talking about chipotle shit rice you fat fuck.

Colasante

Former Patriots coaching legend Dante Scarnecchia is apparently traveling to the Combine this week, presumably to assist the Patriots. Scarnecchia is the one who pushed Bryan Stork on the Patriots last year, even after retiring. Hopefully he can spot a plum guard or two.

bionic77

Bionic is the most disrespectful person here, like a grown up gata.
That would be pretty weird if Gata grew up to be like me.

I was tall, did well in school, only rooted for good teams, and did not come from a diseased 3rd world country.

If he goes from sexing his cousin and selling cough syrup to the others kids at recess to being a upstanding citizen with a model family I will be pretty impressed. Thats about as likely as Bill Belicheat going to heaven.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The price of the Seahawks losing is starting to become burdensome.

I'm having to defend bionic, who would probably have to think about bringing water to a Packer fan dying of thirst (mostly because he'd be afraid of the legal liability that he would incur should that Packer fan die of thirst the following week or something).

That would be pretty weird if Gata grew up to be like me.

I was tall, did well in school, only rooted for good teams, and did not come from a diseased 3rd world country.

If he goes from sexing his cousin and selling cough syrup to the others kids at recess to being a upstanding citizen with a model family I will be pretty impressed. Thats about as likely as Bill Belicheat going to heaven.

lol if you've seen the last 3 super bowl winners and still think heaven exists

bionic77

lol if you've seen the last 3 super bowl winners and still think heaven exists
Thats just proof of hell.

Did you miss the SB in 2008? That was a pretty solid argument for heaven. Also Tebow.

You can't have one without the other. It couldn't be heaven if we let in the Pats fans, the Jordaphiles, criminals, etc. Not unless you think Florida is heaven...

Bionic can't go one day without talking about me

I'm in his head, I got him shook
Your stupidity and lack of manners is so blatant that it is impossible to not comment on it.

I forgot about Emma Stone. Don't remember you ever saying anything about Amy Adams.

Pretty sure you posted Emma Watson gifs for a bit and mentioned your crush on Anna Kendrick.

Never Anna Kendrick, I think that was that degenerate Chan, may be rest in Cambodian peace. I'm sure I posted some Watson gifs, for you guys your entertainment.

Former Patriots coaching legend Dante Scarnecchia is apparently traveling to the Combine this week, presumably to assist the Patriots. Scarnecchia is the one who pushed Bryan Stork on the Patriots last year, even after retiring. Hopefully he can spot a plum guard or two.

Awesome. I hope he gets inducted into the Pats HoF soon, or maybe even the real HoF. Greatest assistant coach of all time.

This is NeoGAF, where people talk more about playing games than actually playing games themselves and there's no room for moderation.

Gaming Side is just a big ol race to have the fastest, loudest, (and most stupid) opinions now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-u5tvQC34

Jon just send me this, the best and most hilarious video regarding the Order ever.

Bionic is the most disrespectful person here, like a grown up gata.

I just simmed the season to the resigning players stage btw, my piece of shit team ended up losing the AFC Championship game by 3 pts. Fucking Browns can't even tank properly, so annoying.

It's gonna get ugly because I have a feeling the game isn't all that great. Which is bad for most of us but good for the Mechs/Breads/ZBs of the world.

GkzO7ro.gif

Bread

Banned
I just simmed the season to the resigning players stage btw, my piece of shit team ended up losing the AFC Championship game by 3 pts. Fucking Browns can't even tank properly, so annoying.
just sim to the last stage before the draft, the first year is all just re-signing full backs and shit players.

cdyhybrid

The price of the Seahawks losing is starting to become burdensome.

I'm having to defend bionic, who would probably have to think about bringing water to a Packer fan dying of thirst (mostly because he'd be afraid of the legal liability that he would incur should that Packer fan die of thirst the following week or something).

You wanted this.

Top Bottom