• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Striker

"NFL Comparison Eli Manning

Bottom Line Winston is a big, highly competitive pocket passer who played in a pro-style offense and showed an ability to anticipate throwing windows, scan the entire field and make the NFL throws. His wind-up delivery and marginal mobility outside the pocket are reminiscent of Byron Leftwich, but his arm talent and issues with decision making are more in line with Eli Manning's. Winston's football potential is clearer than so-called "system" or "one-read" quarterbacks, but every stone must be overturned in an attempt to piece together a predictive character profile on Winston. Winston's supreme confidence might be considered arrogance by some, but even that trait will be alluring to teams who need to find a franchise quarterback."
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jameis-winston?id=2552485

Colasante

I really have no idea what the Patriots are going to do in the 1st round. Their biggest weakness is at guard, but they haven't drafted an interior lineman higher than the 4th round since Logan Mankins in 2005, and he was a tackle in college. They need another wide receiver badly, but they have a terrible track record of drafting the position and have a potential starter on their roster if Aaron Dobson can ever get it together. I'm guessing defensive tackle is the most likely target, but Belichick rarely, if ever, drafts the same position in the 1st round two years in a row. It makes this Combine a little less fun since I have very little idea which positions to pay attention to.

Bread

Banned
Just got banned from Xbox live for asking for a refund.

Microsoft just lost a customer for life.
This is great news, are you kidding!? Make a thread on gaming side, people will get riled up, and Microsoft will be forced to apologize and give you free stuff for your troubles. You're in the money!

zychi

Banned
This is great news, are you kidding!? Make a thread on gaming side, people will get riled up, and Microsoft will be forced to apologize and give you free stuff for your troubles. You're in the money!

The only reason I found out, was because I tried to turn on my 360 and watch twitch. I don't even own an x1 anymore.

Bread

Banned
I really have no idea what the Patriots are going to do in the 1st round. Their biggest weakness is at guard, but they haven't drafted an interior lineman higher than the 4th round since Logan Mankins in 2005, and he was a tackle in college. They need another wide receiver badly, but they have a terrible track record of drafting the position and have a potential starter on their roster if Aaron Dobson can ever get it together. I'm guessing defensive tackle is the most likely target, but Belichick rarely, if ever, drafts the same position in the 1st round two years in a row. It makes this Combine a little less fun since I have very little idea which positions to pay attention to.
It's definitely a trade down year
:(

Maybe it's also a trade mid round pick for aging wide receiver year too though!

ampere

Tom Penny

It's not even worth thinking about. I only really pay attention when they move up for players.

cdyhybrid

What to do with Coldplay?

He already wasn't invited to the No Pats Fans Club on account that he's a Pats fan. I say he must be banished to snes' dungeon.

This is an acceptable outcome.

Doug Baldwin finally admitted that his Super Bowl touchdown celebration where he pretended to poop out a football was directed at Darrell Revis and that it, apparently, "was a sign of mutual respect."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...down-celebration-was-meant-for-darrelle-revis

Not sure if Doug knows what the word "mutual" means.

Good thing Revis has you guys here to defend his fragile ego on the internet.

Did Doug make sure to give the ref credit on the pick play?

lol @ Doug thinking he beat Revis

Yeah, Doug didn't actually catch a TD on that play.

Fox318

94. Jets cornerback Kyle Wilson.

3vKJqc7.gif

MechDX

With reports out that Nix is finally 100% healthy and has been dedicated this off season time to bring back the Irish Chocolate avatar!

Doug Baldwin is garbage. Talks about getting ready to face Revis for 2 weeks and really honing his craft then has 5 times more penalty yards than receiving yards. He is by far the worst #1 WR in the league

rando14

Doug Baldwin is garbage. Talks about getting ready to face Revis for 2 weeks and really honing his craft then has 5 times more penalty yards than receiving yards. He is by far the worst #1 WR in the league

So what you're saying is Russell needs more weapons so he can emerge as an elite QB!! I like the way you think!!

BigAT

If a Seahawk can't win over FMT with a shitting on someone's chest touchdown celebration, no one will.

Bread

Banned
So what you're saying is Russell needs more weapons so he can emerge as an elite QB!! I like the way you think!!
He needs a guy like Amendola who can make tough catches in the playoffs. I doubt you'll get anyone better with your first round pick, so let's just swap and call it a night!

Top Bottom