• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B-Fv1iRCAAAusUu.jpg

bionic77

Bionic you were right, the 3ds is pretty awesome. Anyone playing smash? The demo is pretty fun, plan to get it soon. Would love to play with others
I think it is easier to post when I am not right (if you can find such a mythical post).

If we are only recognizing when I am right, well you probably won't have time for much else.

Yeah. They're lame as hell. Spend that money traveling instead. It blew my mind when there was a thread about traveling years ago and people said they couldn't afford it yet spent hundreds on fucking video games a year.
Doesn't mean to hate on video games. Just cut down and buy the ones your interested.

Weak Sauce excuse. My excuse for not having PS4,xbone is that I don't have time to sit down and play a couple of hours on it. Probably why I don't have any sports game

Bread

Banned
Konka is like one of those college girls who spends a semester abroad and now compares everything to her life in Europe.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
George RR Martin has dropped a bombshell on Game of Thrones fans ahead of the season five premiere, warning them to “be on their toes” and expect some big shocks.

The US author has hinted that even those who read his A Song of Ice and Fire novel series will be surprised by the TV storyline, with not one, not two, but four characters set to meet their makers.

“People are going to die who don’t die in the books, so even the book readers will be unhappy,” he said at the Writers Guild West Awards on Saturday.

Prepare yourselves.

Is that Beethoven

That's the dog that Beethoven was based on. The OG.

Yo, if you're a fan of superhero shows watch the Flash, best hero show on TV right now on my opinion.

Browns uniform stuff, hype!
DawgPoundNation.com ‏ @ DawgPoundNation 22m 22 minutes ago
The rumor around the Internet is that the # Browns are going to unveil their new helmet tomorrow. I'll be interested if that's the case.

brewdevil81: @PhilHecken just got an email that the Browns with introduce a rebranded logo Feb. 24th. Just an FY

Daryl Ruiter @RuiterWrongFAN · 3m 3 minutes ago
In an email newsletter to @ BrownsBackers club presidents, team says they will unveil new logo next Tuesday, Feb. 24

Daryl Ruiter @RuiterWrongFAN · 1m 1 minute ago
# Browns will have a complete brand overhaul this year - new logo, script, tweaked colors, and of course uniforms

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 28s 29 seconds ago
The logo that will be unveiled will replace the standard orange helmet logo the team currently uses as it's primary logo # Browns

Daryl Ruiter ‏ @ RuiterWrongFAN 2m 2 minutes ago
Also old school # Browns fans will be disappointed to learn Brownie is not returning whole or in part of the new logo
I'm a fan of brownie the elf though :/

cdyhybrid

Konka goes to Europe once and all of a sudden he's a worldly soul that wants to look down on those in his home country.

Disgusting.

#BanKonka
#BanNoodle

Konka

Banned
Konka goes to Europe once and all of a sudden he's a worldly soul that wants to look down on those in his home country.

Disgusting.

#BanKonka
#BanNoodle

Bro pls. This is my 4th time in Europe if you're going to count these past 6 months of living in Europe as just 1 time.

The Colts-Trent Richardson situation seems pretty scummy on their part.
Trent Richardson didn't travel with the Colts to New England for the AFC Championship Game for what were termed "personal reasons" by multiple reporters at the time. Well, we now know what those personal reasons were. According to The Indianapolis Star, Richardson missed a morning walkthrough because of "serious complications with his girlfriend's pregnancy that could potentially have endangered the life of the child."

The Indy Star goes on to report that Richardson's girlfriend "appeared to be in premature labor at just 28 weeks of pregnancy," and he rushed her to the hospital. At the time, Richardson told ESPN that he missed the walkthrough because of a "serious family emergency," and that he "wouldn't purposely just miss walk-through." The Colts later suspended Richardson without pay for two games.
http://deadspin.com/report-colts-are-probably-going-to-void-trent-richards-1686446953

Top Bottom