• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chicago sports radio think that Bears will grab Mariotta if hes there :/

Theres bigger holes to fill than qb. The score is already turning on Pace and its only been like a month. Bitter old men running sports radio here

eznark's dream of the Bears QB carousel begins!

ampere

Seems likely to happen

RIP Bucs

Feelin' sorry for their fans

k95jb3V.jpg

Glad we don't have to hear any of that FITZ IS COMING TO NEW ENGLAND nonsense. Strange that he chose to die in Arizona though.

And Winston's the best player in the draft at a position of biggest need for the Bucs. No shock that they are taking him...unless

smoke.gif

manfestival

Bread

Banned
There's some international pentathalon thing happening here, I'm watching world class fencing while on a bike at the Y. Also some old fuck put fox news on.

Spinluck

Codename STEAM is pretty good.

It's not Valkyria Chronicles tier but it's a good substitute for 3DS. Aesthetically it still looks dumb, and only has a few things going for it.

Overall. Fun game though. VC still duh best though.

eznark

Banned
Codename STEAM is pretty good.

It's not Valkyria Chronicles tier but it's a good substitute for 3DS. Aesthetically it still looks dumb, and only has a few things going for it.

Overall. Fun game though. VC still duh best though.

You playing with the new 3ds? I haven't loaded up the demo again since I got the n3ds, does camera control work?

Spinluck

Well we can sit here and discuses terrible decisions from our coaching staff, but I have work and school today.

My organization traded a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson. It was such a terrible decision that we used his pregnant girlfriend as an excuse to suspend him, and option out of paying him so we can free up some cap space this coming year.

Discuss.

Bread

Banned
My organization traded a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson. It was such a terrible decision that we used his pregnant girlfriend as an excuse to suspend him, and option out of paying him so we can free up some cap space this coming year.

Discuss.
You have a trash organization, what's there to discuss?

Spinluck

You playing with the new 3ds? I haven't loaded up the demo again since I got the n3ds, does camera control work?

It does the job. But it's a little weird at first since you cannot turn a full 360 degrees quickly without nudging it over and over again. Would be nice if it had a sensitivity option.

I wonder if the n3ds' second nub fixes this. I think it's fine though.

MechDX

Joel Corry @corryjoel
· 47m 47 minutes ago
Andre Johnson will likely resist efforts by Texans for a pay cut w/Fitzgerald at $22M over the next 2 years. He makes $23.5M through 2016.

Fucking Fitz! Interesting response to a comment:

Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel · 26m26 minutes ago
@drewdaniels17 Texans can create $15.36M of cap room by converting $19.2M of J.J. Watt's 2015 salary into signing bonus.

Watt is scheduled to make $22 million this year, almost half of the guaranteed money of his new deal.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth

Discuss.

As a Jets fan, I have nothing but tales of woe to discuss. Not quite this bad though. Yikes.

Top Bottom