• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In the process of trying to make an excuse for Pey Pey the Broncos may have violated the injury reporting rules. Take away their 1st round pick for lying and not owning up to a shitty performance by the the entire team and coaching staff.

That beefed up defense. All Luck had to do was climb the pocket like any quality QB would lol. The Broncos should of done the smart thing and gotten tougher offensive line man and skill players. Guys would could actually get off the line of scrimmage against good defensive backs. that Defense was not the big problem in their Super Bowl beat down.

Would be hilarious if the Broncos had to come out and reveal Peyton has no signifcant injuries like the ones they are claiming.

MechDX

Fox is out at Denver.

th

"About time. John? Call me"

Mrbob

So John Fox is the scapegoat for Peyton Manning being awful? Fox has been successful as a head coach. I'll take him in Chicago.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, hard to blame Foxy for Manning's arm taking the rest of the offense down with it, but he didn't do anything to try and stop it. Combine with a sloppy and uninspired performance from the defense and I think it's fair to make the change, especially the roster turmoil that's coming up. Whole new team will need a different kind of coach.

I just heard a rumor that if the 49ers don't promite DC Vic Fangio to Head Coach, That he might go be the new DC for the Steelers

Man is a genius, Steel Curtain would come back in a hurry if you guys get him

MechDX

What about when he doesn't?

Its going to happen. verbal commitments in this league mean jack shit. Kubiaks second most desired job was Denver behind Houston only because he is from Houston. Elway has a long history with Kubiak and even contacted the Texans to try and hire him away a few years ago,

the dots are there

Coaching has been a big issue in the playoffs/big games, not surprised. Wasn't impressed with Del Rio's vanilla scheme either against Luck.

Jarnet87

The Denver job is a tarp. If Peyton sticks around anything less then a Super Bowl appearance is a fail to the fans and front office. Without Elway you're praying Osweiler is the guy or its back to the QB carousel. Plus they have a bunch of guys becoming free agents.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Teryl Austin lines up second interview with Falcons

Things are starting to heat up in the Falcons head coaching search.

The Falcons are starting to line up a second round of interviews to find a replacement for Mike Smith. As they did when they hired Smith, the Falcons appear to be prizing experience as a defensive coordinator.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Lions defensive coordinator Teryl Austin has scheduled his second meeting with the club for Thursday. That’s a day after the Falcons are slated to meet with Cardinals defensive coordinator Todd Bowles for a second time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/teryl-austin-lines-up-second-interview-with-falcons/

I really hope Teryl Austin stays one more year. I knew he would be a hot coach candidate with the way our defense played but didn't think teams would pursue him this hard after one season.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Denver job is a tarp. If Peyton sticks around anything less then a Super Bowl appearance is a fail to the fans and front office. Without Elway you're praying Osweiler is the guy or its back to the QB carousel. Plus they have a bunch of guys becoming free agents.

I think they sign a bunch of them back except for Welker who is probably done at this point. Too many concussions.

HOLY SHIT, Everyone is gone?!

Wow.

Top Bottom