• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

As far as who's better at 4 for the Raiders if Williams is gone, I'd go with Cooper, Fowler Jr., Ray, Shelton, Gregory and Parker (in that order) all before Scherff. Hell, I'd even consider Flowers over Scherff.

What do you have against Scherff?

I could live with any of those picks,(well, except for Shelton, with Jelly and probably Pot Roast I don't think we need another fat NT) but my preference is still Scherff over all of them. And if we go WR, I prefer White to Coop or Parker, but would really like Strong in the 2nd round if he happens to fall.

To be fair, you were talking about moving back to 20 for peanuts, that's still not happening.

Ok.

Bread

Banned
Child king? Bitch I'm older than you.
bei60252.jpg

cdyhybrid

Beverages for the night (22oz of each):

p6OBaG5.gif

oPch3Oh.jpg

In football-related news:

Todd McShay ‏@McShay13 3m3 minutes ago
If convinced he's driven to be great at next level, I'd take Armstead over Ray, Fowler, Gregory. Don't want to hear about 2.5 sacks, either

Arc

these Starbucks instant packets are good

Ugh come on dude. At that point just drink grocery store coffee and save some money.

Although compared to other instant packets I guess they're passable. But man has Kuerig has made people like shitty coffee.

Greg

Ugh come on dude. At that point just drink grocery store coffee and save some money.

Although compared to other instant packets I guess they're passable. But man has Kuerig has made people like shitty coffee.
never had coffee from a Keurig

I was molded by vending machine coffee - I do not judge

MRSA

Banned
Keurig cofy isn't as bad as the snobs make it out to be, its for convenience not a gourmet cup of cofy.

Pats fans are the worst

RBH

It is not promising that tight end Julius Thomas will return to the Denver Broncos.

During the NFL scouting combine this week, the Broncos are meeting with agents of several of their free-agent players, including Terrance Knighton, Demaryius Thomas, Orlando Franklin and Rahim Moore.

There is no meeting scheduled, however, with Frank Bauer, the agent representing Julius Thomas. The talented, but ankle-troubled tight end apparently wants to test free agency when the market opens March 10th.

He could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

The Broncos had offered Julius Thomas a multi-year contract worth $8 million a year back in July — a deal that would have made him the third-highest paid tight end behind only Jimmy Graham and Rob Gronkowski.
http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/...ir-spring-football-game-april?source=infinite

Spinluck

Yeah this gen continues to disappoint.

The Order always looked Black Friday/Redbox tier. Not sure who would pay $60 for a 5hr movie.

I don't think this gen is disappointing, much better start than last gen, but we're just seeing a lot of bullshit from late last gen being recycled.

After this gen I might hang it up and just own Nintendo consoles for the occasional gaming. Shame since I'm still in my 20s compared to a lot of you broken down olds. Sony has been kicking ass though, Persona 5 looks like the shit.

RIP Gaming, RIP fun.

The Order always looked Black Friday/Redbox tier. Not sure who would pay $60 for a 5hr movie.

I don't think this gen is disappointing, much better start than last gen, but we're just seeing a lot of bullshit from late last gen being recycled.

After this gen I might hang it up and just own Nintendo consoles for the occasional gaming. Shame since I'm still in my 20s compared to a lot of you broken down olds. Sony has been kicking ass though, Persona 5 looks like the shit.

RIP Gaming, RIP fun.

Spin, no!

Don't let the old get to you!

Konka

Banned

RIP Gaming, RIP fun.

Good news!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

RIP Gaming, RIP fun.

Nintendo aside, so far this gen has been absolutely disappointing. Mostly because the AAA games haven't delivered quite the experiences that we're used to. Three of the best games I played on PS4 in 2014 were PS3 games originally (Tomb Raider, GTA5, and Last of Us). All the other great games were crossgen.

I'm not saying that I'm going to sell my console or anything dumb like that but it's been weirdly lackluster.

eznark

Banned
Knack and Driveclub reviewed like shit as well. And no one is even covering Game of the Year Offworld Trading Company.

Reviewers aren't for me!

Spinluck

Nintendo aside, so far this gen has been absolutely disappointing. Mostly because the AAA games haven't delivered quite the experiences that we're used to. Three of the best games I played on PS4 in 2014 were PS3 games originally (Tomb Raider, GTA5, and Last of Us). All the other great games were crossgen.

I'm not saying that I'm going to sell my console or anything dumb like that but it's been weirdly lackluster.

Outside of the people that bitch & whine on gaming side and, it's riches like Ez that are killing the industry.

All hail our mobile f2p indie PC overlords.

Konka

Banned
Those The Order reviews! Hooooly shit! I was hoping it would be good but I am going to get a lot of enjoyment out of that review thread.

Do you realize what this forum is? You are the cool kid who hates video games on a video game forum, we get it.

I used to love video games. Just cause I came here for that 8 years ago doesn't mean I have to bail out once I've moved on.

eznark

Banned
I'm sure there is a forum specifically for kids who just spent a few weeks in Europe and think they are the first Americans to ever do so.

Build a PC clown.

Spinluck

Knack and Driveclub reviewed like shit as well. And no one is even covering Game of the Year Offworld Trading Company.

Reviewers aren't for me!

I didn't play Driveclub but I liked Knack.

I actually don't care much for reviewers either since I think game journalism is a joke and not a real job.

But The Order always looked just ok to me.

Top Bottom