• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Syrinx

They traded 2 first round picks for him.

The raptors gm said he was amazed. The knicks just kept upping their offer when he was going to say yes to the original trade.

Raptors just sat back as the Knicks kept offering more players and picks for a garbage player.

...Wow.

They really are the worst organization in sports.

Striker

B-KVN4IIQAANStO.png
lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
hi-res-182956249-andrea-bargnani-of-the-new-york-knicks-poses-for-a_crop_exact.jpg

Andrea Bargnani is officially a New York Knick.

On Wednesday, GM Glen Grunwald announced that the team acquired Bargnani for a first-round pick in 2016 and second-round selections in 2014 and 2017.

They traded 2 first round picks for him.

The raptors gm said he was amazed. The knicks just kept upping their offer when he was going to say yes to the original trade.

Raptors just sat back as the Knicks kept offering more players and picks for a garbage player.

My reaction when the trade happened:

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

Called my brother and said I was heading downtown to build a statue for Masai.

Fox318

My reaction when the trade happened:

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

Called my brother and said I was heading downtown to build a statue for Masai.

I really hope the Knicks are in the lottery next year so the raptors get a lottery pick.

This year pretty much proved what a fucking bitch Jackson can be.

He is the Bill Parcells of Basketball.

Arc

I can't wait for the Goodell press conference where he apologizes to Mr. Kraft and then kneels before him to kiss his rings.

I really hope the Knicks are in the lottery next year so the raptors get a lottery pick.

I think this year proved that Dolan has no concept on how to run a sports franchise on any level and has been dooming us since he bought the team.

Phil could team up with Riley, R. C. Buford and the reanimated corpse of Red Auerbach couldn't make this team good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

The pick we got unfortunately is whatever is the higher pick between Denver and New York. Masai fleeced them twice.

In the Melo trade he made it so Denver is able to swap picks with the Knicks. Then with the Raps managed to get whatever pick the Knicks have once that swap is done.

So yes Masai was able to somehow get the same pick from the Knicks on two different teams.

edit: And if not for the Raps fleecing the Knicks on the Bargs deal earlier in the year Dolan would have said yes to the Lowry trade, but he chickened out last minute and now the Raps are a decent NBA team. :D

JABEE

What sort of numbers will he pull? It's not a huge position of need but since Trent Cole has a massive cap number, he could be a cap casualty and they could bring in Worilds.
If they lose Graham, he would be a good replacement. Worilds played most of his snaps too. He's only 26. Graham wants to move to a 4-3 defense. Could always use another pass rusher. Worilds had 7.5 sacks last season.

I think Trent Cole knows he needs to take a big paycut. He loves it here.

Patriots7

It means you're a naive young king with good intentions but I've got a pretty big army and am coming for your crown.

Also you're a child of incest.
Eh. Stannis is part Targ, so there was likely some incest in his family's history.

And Stannis is boring.

JABEE

Also, why are people acting like NFL officials acting like scumbags means the Pats didn't cheat?

Goodell and the Pats are one and the same. Kraft hired Goodell and negotiated Kraft's mammoth compensation package. Both entities are corrupt and evil.

Pats have never won anything without cheating. Fact.

If you're ok with them cheating, you should also consider Lance Armstrong a 7 time Tour de France champion.

As long as people are consistent, I'm okay with it!

People are coming out of nowhere to take their shots at me!
Stay strong, friend.

We will make it through this dark time. That one guy in Batman said it's darkest just before dawn. And the dawn is coming!

I don't exactly remember, but I'm sure it worked out awesome for him!

JABEE

Covered up with the full knowledge of the NFL, because it could possibly decrease profits if true.
I'm not even sure if it's being covered up again like last time. From what we know, there is no reason for Pats fans to stomp around as if they are somehow vindicated for encouraging and basking in dishonesty.

A league official being fired for profiting off of the treachery of the Pats while in the process robbing charities appears to be a perfect example of how quickly the Patriots corrupt and destroy all who fall within their sphere of influence.

cdyhybrid

I was surprised that there are bandwagons fans not from Seattle too.

This seems like a facetious post, but I can't be sure since many Boston sports fans are completely unaware that there are large swaths of of the population that actually root for teams from other places.

In keeping with the current theme of honesty, I was also surprised that Pats lifelongs are so much worse than that of any other team.

I'd put those soccer hooligans that chanted that they were racist and proud above your average pink hat Pats fan.

Pats have never won anything without cheating. Fact.

If you're ok with them cheating, you should also consider Lance Armstrong a 7 time Tour de France champion.

As long as people are consistent, I'm okay with it!

Stay strong, friend.

We will make it through this dark time. That one guy in Batman said it's darkest just before dawn. And the dawn is coming!

I don't exactly remember, but I'm sure it worked out awesome for him!

Don't listen to this guy, JABEE. He rooted for the Pats, his words are tainted.

Top Bottom