• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

JABEE

I wouldn't be surprised if ciaossu was actually gotor, and he's just having conversations with himself.
It's really weird whatever it is. This entire thread will consist of a conversation between Gata and his "friend" before too long.

Remember when the offseason thread was somewhere we could go to talk about the draft and Johnny Manziel's future rehab stints.

Fox318

I think this year proved that Dolan has no concept on how to run a sports franchise on any level and has been dooming us since he bought the team.

Phil could team up with Riley, R. C. Buford and the reanimated corpse of Red Auerbach couldn't make this team good.
Except Riley did it under Dolan.

Who's better than Scherff at 4, if Williams gone? Not really sold on the top 3 WRs or Shane Ray or Gregory at 4.

Agreed they won't ask for much to move back, said that a month ago and got laughed at.

As far as who's better at 4 for the Raiders if Williams is gone, I'd go with Cooper, Fowler Jr., Ray, Shelton, Gregory and Parker (in that order) all before Scherff. Hell, I'd even consider Flowers over Scherff.

To be fair, you were talking about moving back to 20 for peanuts, that's still not happening.

DarkFlow

Banned
I'm glad Fitz is staying in AZ. His numbers are in the toilet because he hasn't had a QB that's good stay healthy long enough to get comfortable with him.

Bionic and Gata is such an interesting Father-Son relationship to witness first-hand.
It would suck to have bionic as a dad. How would you learn anything from him? It would be kind of weird to always play catch with the pool guy while bionic is off drinking wheat grass smoothies.

ampere

funny gif time

jayyyy cutler!!!

6bDeauA.gif

so awareness

much alert

wow

bionic77

Bionic and Gata is such an interesting Father-Son relationship to witness first-hand.
It is posts like this that prevent us from ever being friends.

We won't miss you and the rest of the defectives once we migrate to the Gold NFL 2.0 thread.

RBH

RBH,

Why do you keep pushing us away? You were one of the good ones. Bionic is too old for this shit!

I'm not pushing anyone away!

Making harmless jokes at the expense of others is part of the fabric that makes up the NFL-GAF family!

Plus, Bionic and me share a mutual admiration for Tim Tebow!

Bread

Banned
gata is no longer king of pats gaf

this has been a terrible day of posts and i place the blame on him and the LLs he allowed into the kingdom.

JABEE

Hell is freezing over. This must be a sign from Tebow. Justice will rain down upon New England. Their legacy will be revoked! The truth will be revealed! Hallelujah!

eVT4ENq.png

Bread

Banned
hear ye hear ye

the child king has been removed from the throne

take your shirt off and bow to your new co-kings; the euro boys.

Top Bottom