• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Draxal

I actually kinda agree with what he said. There should be space for such products as long as there are others that cater different needs. He just was way too wordy and needed to separate it into paragraphs and I stopped reading after the first sentence ... and wow he went on a tangent.

ampere

Jabee, that is uncalled for.

Poe's Law

I don't even... if he's kidding he got me. If he's serious I can't even

"Leave The Order 1886 alone! She is beautiful, leave her alone!"

It's called review categories if you want that... wait for an IGN review they prob say 9.9 graphics.

eznark

Banned
WTF I thought MCW was here for the long haul for sure. Crazy they gave him up for a 1st.

MPK_Bucks_330e.jpg

Arc

My username only has meaning in here now.

I will now accept american football, as the real football.

Who likes soccer anyway.

I only have one m8 here who watches the nfl. Supports the Denver broncos. So naturally, my new team is whoever their rival is.

I like posting in the gaf communities, so i am serious in saying I will look further into the nfl and try follow it closer than I have in the past.

Perfect, the Patriots and Broncos are big rivals recently.

Spinluck

Have any of you guys ever quit a job because it got in the way of school? My schedule is a wreck and its been on my mind lately, and I'm considering it.

Thing is I don't like being jobless and not making money. Maybe working on campus will fix this. Idk, gonna suck when I go for my Masters.

ampere

Yeah I quit my pizza place job when I started school. I did do a co-op during the middle/later parts of college so that was good money.

Draxal

Who likes soccer anyway.

I only have one m8 here who watches the nfl. Supports the Denver broncos. So naturally, my new team is whoever their rival is.

I like posting in the gaf communities, so i am serious in saying I will look further into the nfl and try follow it closer than I have in the past.

Footy gaf will come back just like NBA gaf will come back.

I support you joining Raider Nation, they're an organization that's currently in dire straights, but they're in the same division as Denver, and has a proud history.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Who likes soccer anyway.

Texans need another fan after the dirty colts fans showed up earlier.

:p <3

jakncoke

Banned

I support you joining Raider Nation, they're an organization that's currently in dire straights, but they're in the same division as Denver, and has a proud history.

nba-gaf came back a shell of itself. Wont even make it through 1 OT during the regular season when they used to do 1 a month

Bread

Banned

nba gaf's dead, baby. nba gaf's dead.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Big Sean dropped???? Why didn't anybody tell me?!?!?

Lol nobody ever said that shit until now I'm a trendsetter buy my fucking sneakers bitches

They're just playing the long game. Eventually they'll have enough picks to trade up and have the first 5 picks in the draft.

And since top 5 players always pan out they will obviously be set.

I just don't get the notion of trading young, known talent for draft picks. I could see if he was older or something, but this just makes no sense.

FootballFan

I need a team that is more than just a team.

Mes que un club

Godslay

Banned
Raiders and Chiefs are a better choice than the Pats.

Patriots aren't historic rivals to Denver, simply because outside of this last decade they were probably beneath the Browns in terms of success in the NFL.

We've had some good games over this last decade, my favorite being Plummer handing Brady his first playoff loss. Outside of this decade of success for the Pats (which Denver has played them to a standstill record wise) it really wasn't close in the past. Raiders and Chiefs hate goes way back.

Godslay

Banned
Dont forget to tell him about how they dont have a chance in hell at the Owl anymore and have a record like futility of 10 of 12 years in the last dozen 11 or more losses

Nobody in the history of the Earth has ever tweeted or posted on Facebook about a Raiders playoff game. It's been that long.

And since top 5 players always pan out they will obviously be set.

I just don't get the notion of trading young, known talent for draft picks. I could see if he was older or something, but this just makes no sense.

Yeah this was a really bad move. What are the odds that the 6th or 7th player this year is ever as good as MCW already was? They have the Lakers and OKC's 1st round picks this year, maybe they are planning to package it with theirs to move way up if they dont win the lottery. Not sure who they are even trying so hard to get this year.

Colasante

Wooooow.

I know they want to lock Russell in, but that is nuts. Going to really hurt their financial ability to do other things. Guess Pete has a plan

I think it would actually help their cap, presumably because Wilson would take a lesser deal in exchange for it being fully guaranteed. It would only hurt their flexibility down the line if Wilson regresses or gets injured.

Tom Penny

Wonder what Ainge will do in the offseason. Even if we make the playoffs in the East (lol) it's a wash

You see Garnett is going back to Minnesota? Funny to see

Not sure but they got a solid player that's not getting paid a lot for nothing.

Probably a way to retire KG there and give him a front office position or something.

Respect

Raiders and Chiefs are a better choice than the Pats.

Patriots aren't historic rivals to Denver, simply because outside of this last decade they were probably beneath the Browns in terms of success in the NFL.

We've had some good games over this last decade, my favorite being Plummer handing Brady his first playoff loss. Outside of this decade of success for the Pats (which Denver has played them to a standstill record wise) it really wasn't close in the past. Raiders and Chiefs hate goes way back.

True...

sharpe-killin-em.gif

If Jax doesn't knock out DEN in the 96-97, NE doesn't get to the SB.

I think it would actually help their cap, presumably because Wilson would take a lesser deal in exchange for it being fully guaranteed. It would only hurt their flexibility down the line if Wilson regresses or gets injured.

This.

He's going to take less money and for a lot of years but like always when a contract becomes an issue they just rework it like always.

Top Bottom