• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

hDcVKz7.jpg

2pac is the one on the far left, right?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Gerry Dulac @gerrydulac · 43m 43 minutes ago

Steelers will not have training camp practice/scrimmage w Buff Bills in Pittsford NY this summer as originally planned.

Run away, Rex. You big vagina!

Colasante

TEXANS SOURCE: Called Ryan Mallett a "consummate professional," team desperately wants him back and are near-positive it happens.

From Roster Watch. Glad to hear it. Even though Mech abandoned the Patriots in their time of need, I'll always consider the Texans as Patriots South while BOB is there, so I'll root for them to defeat the snitches in Indy.

Colasante

They pretty much have to resign Maxwell now.

That's not John Schneider's style. He'll draft a corner in the 5th and a corner in the 6th and they'll both be All Pros by 2016.

Wonder how much having him healthy for the game would have changed things

He would have held up better than Tharold Simon surely and probably wouldn't have gotten as burned as Simon on Edelman's TD, but I think he'd still have been Brady's most frequent target. His INT had a lot more to do with Brady's terrible decision than anything he did.

MechDX

From Roster Watch. Glad to hear it. Even though Mech abandoned the Patriots in their time of need, I'll always consider the Texans as Patriots South while BOB is there, so I'll root for them to defeat the snitches in Indy.

Ryan knows this is his best chance. He has an all pro RB, 2 great starting WRs and a ball hawking defense .

He knows and has a relationship with the HC and Qb Coach/OC while having spent 4 years now in the same system.

Going to skip all that to go to Cleveland or NYJ?

Top Bottom