• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Milchjon

r1rLTf.gif

Gif sucks but this was one of my (many) favorite moments of the game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I currently hate my life and am busy with this stupid new house. I would love to play more fifa, played like 3 games this entire week.

Why?

Brad Jones got cut! This is the best day, nobody can ruin it-

seaaa.0.gif

I got this for you
NH9gE7v.gif

Fuck you.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

rejoice.png

:')

The day real wienke died.

No that was when I ate your cooking.

Does Seattle still have a baseball team or no?

Who gives a shit at this point? Mayweather will probably win anyway.

I think I'm developing a major ass fetish

You live in Houston with all these chicas running around. Of course you are.

Milchjon

"The order is art though and the price of admission into the gallery is simply $60. I couldn't fathom actively telling others not to experience a work of art themselves and form their own opinions but instead listen to my opinion on it so they can save $60. I would be a criminal roving someone of culture, education and enlightenment... its literally colonialism of the mind. How is that good?"

giphy.gif

RBH

If this was 2008 I'd be losing my shit right now.

Ye, this is a lil too late for me to care

After alll the shit Floyd has done since they were trying to do this in 2007, I have no interest. He won a fight by sucker punching a guy, Alvarez and Ortiz were both fixed.

I just don't care. Prime Manny would kill Prime Floyd. Now its just a cash cow they want to get out there before Floyd goes back to jail.

May as well have it on WWE Network at this point

Agreed.

Who wants to see old man fight?

Especially with the PPV being worth like $90 or $100 lol.

Who gives a shit at this point? Mayweather will probably win anyway.

LOL. Come May 2nd, you fools will be looking for a way to watch this fight one way or the other!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wife called, spending the night at her friends with our kids. House to myself!

I don't know what to do.

I know exactly what you're going to do.

Except this time it'll be on full volume instead of you huddled in the bathroom with headphones on like some Anne Frank caricature trying not to get found out by your wife.

Bowser

Chargers resigned LT King Dunlap to a 4-year, $28m deal. Surprised he didn't test his worth on the open market, think he would have gotten a better deal than that.

bionic77

Wife called, spending the night at her friends with our kids. House to myself!

I don't know what to do.
I was noticing today how hot college chicks are (I ate lunch at Panera and got a coffee at starbucks).

Get one to come over and see what happens.

brentech

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 8m
Update to Guion story: Criminal matter is close to being resolved, will include return of his property, per source

Chargers resigned LT King Dunlap to a 4-year, $28m deal. Surprised he didn't test his worth on the open market, think he would have gotten a better deal than that.

Joe'D is the OL whisperer. He takes terrible, terrible players and both makes them really good and a lot of money.

Case and point Andy Levitre.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ali Marpet has the build, but can you trust any tape you watch of Hobart?

Wonder if Munchak is going to want a project. I'm guessing that free agency and the draft will tell us what he thinks of the existing talent.

ampere

Yeah RIP, guy was a great funnyman. Didn't even really know about him, but apparently knew about a lot of his jokes. That Obama 3rd term joke was great.

Are the Chargers and Raiders really gonna share a stadium in LA? that sounds like a phenomenally bad idea

Just a proposal for now. Jets and Giants are only teams that share a stadium now I think.

RBH

527215_1280x720.jpg

B-TjQJiCIAAaFmv.jpg

B-TjQKTCYAArA1i.jpg

Carson councilman Albert Robles wore a jersey that was split down the middle between the Raiders and Chargers and said, "We're going to bring football back to Southern California, where we need it, where we want it."

Top Bottom