• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT| All of our teams suck!

Milchjon

So apparently Tharold Simon played the super bowl with a shoulder injury and may need surgery too...

Can you still call yourself Legion of Boom when all you're blowing up is yourself?
I mean at this point it sounds like every single member of that secondary got banged up.
Weak!

Sorry rando, I love you guys. But all that bravado all these years by these players...

eznark

Banned
BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

BRAD JONES IS GONE

rodgersftw.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As a Chargers fan living in SD and only real a fan of them because they're the hometown team, I'm really pondering how to react to them leaving town. (its happening unless there's a miracle plan in place that I don't know about and long story short there isn't) How would you react if your hometown team ended up relocating? Just follow them in their new city? Find a new team? Just stop watching football with a specific fandom?

brentech

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 2m2 minutes ago
#Packers have released LB Brad Jones. Means they save $3.75 million on this year's salary cap.
hnngggggg

Doesn't really matter. TT ain't going to pay more than he wants for Bulaga or Cobb. If they ask more than he values, he isn't just going to overpay. Otherwise, we already had the money for both, but it's nice to have the extra money for someone that can ball. Whether they're already on the team or not.

ampere

rtrjswdtbcgx3kqxvvbh.gif

Been way too long since this was posted.

They always look like Starcraft marines when the put the shirts over their pads

As a Chargers fan living in SD and only real a fan of them because they're the hometown team, I'm really pondering how to react to them leaving town. (its happening unless there's a miracle plan in place that I don't know about and long story short there isn't) How would you react if your hometown team ended up relocating? Just follow them in their new city? Find a new team? Just stop watching football with a specific fandom?

I'd keep following them. Depends how much you care about football I guess, but I root for Boston teams since that's what my dad does even though I haven't lived up there in over 20 years

MechDX

Depends on your situation. When the Oilers left Houston I refused to follow them because their owner was a giant douchebag and black mailer. Would not become a part of the Cowboys group because most of their fans are bandwagoning cockroaches.

Just enjoyed the game as a whole until the Texans started play in 2002

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They always look like Starcraft marines when the put the shirts over their pads

I'd keep following them. Depends how much you care about football I guess, but I root for Boston teams since that's what my dad does even though I haven't lived up there in over 20 years

The chance of me personally following a team that leaves is like 0. I mean, I can definitely see not caring that they relocate if you don't live where the team you like plays. But my thing is, they're beyond dead to me if they just leave town. I feel like picking a new team is just too weird though.

Depends on your situation. When the Oilers left Houston I refused to follow them because their owner was a giant douchebag and black mailer. Would not become a part of the Cowboys group because most of their fans are bandwagoning cockroaches.

Just enjoyed the game as a whole until the Texans started play in 2002

I think the chance of SD getting a new team is around 0 when the Chargers leave though.

Dude I would love to play some matches with you! The problem is I assume you aren't available around 9PM - 1AM EST. :(

If you are then I'm totally up for it. We need to try co-op sometime, those head to head matches are going to give me a heart attack.

I currently hate my life and am busy with this stupid new house. I would love to play more fifa, played like 3 games this entire week.

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I've got the biggest boner right now.

Today is the best.

Why?

RBH

http://173.201.204.62/item-library/images/M/M4038.jpg[IMG]

I got this for you[/QUOTE]

[img]https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/H-MxbMUFbg5CS3mnCilYUv6Lisw=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3276134/seaaa.0.gif

I got this for you
NH9gE7v.gif

Top Bottom