• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Wow, what year is that picture from? Michael Jackson was really ahead of his time with that progressive outfit.

5461_d30d.gif

Milchjon

This attitude permeates many forms of entertainment (games/music/movies/etc). It is almost mob mentality. If something is getting a lot of hate, it's easier to join the crowd and pile on, than to say something positive and get shit on for it.

You just described NFL-GAF bs the Pats :p

Draxal

Adam Schefter:
Giants will use their franchise tag on DE Jason Pierre-Paul if the two sides fail to reach a long-term deal by March 2, per team source.

No surprise. Still back and forth on that dude. He was MIA for the first half of the season.

j589p5t.jpg

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt with a new regime change.

bionic77

Just a happy picture for bionic since he was sad :(

:)
This is why Pats fans are scumbags.

This pathetic Gata alt lied to me and got my hopes up that something good was happening (like Anime being banned or the entirety of Pats GAF being sent to some other thread).

Striker

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt with a new regime change.
Yeah maybe. He looked better with Moore and Wynn playing, but Hankins was the MVP of the DL for sure. He is/was pivotal for its success. Gotta hope they're planning on getting another DE in the draft - relying on Ayers/Moore/Wynn isn't ideal. I wouldn't be against taking one at #9.

Top Bottom