• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I haven't seen too many plays being made in the NFL that look like a broad jump..

staff2.gif

MechDX

Ross Jones ‏@RossJonesFOX · 3m3 minutes ago
Cardinals reached new deals with GM Steve Keim and head coach Bruce Arians. Both are now under contract through 2018.

The fact that Jameis Winston is slow as molasses but somehow a football savant with genius level on field IQ has the narrative hawks' heads spinning.

A slow, smart black QB? That's just not how it's supposed to work boss

eznark

Banned
The fact that Jameis Winston is slow as molasses but somehow a football savant with genius level on field IQ has the narrative hawks' heads spinning.

Who cares what his 40 time is? He is a pocket passer. There was no narrative that existed about him being fast. You're making shit up wholecloth.

Colasante

I'm pretty intrigued by the idea of the Patriots drafting linebacker/safety Shaq Thompson. He'd make Mayo's $10 million cap hit expendable and give them leverage in contract renegotiations, and with Jamie Collins and Dont'a Hightower, they'd have the most versatile and athletic linebacker corps in the league.

RIP pocket passer.

Mobile QB future.

Wait, a pocket passer just won the SB.

Tom Brady ran a 5.28 second forty.

Spinluck

I'm pretty intrigued by the idea of the Patriots drafting linebacker/safety Shaq Thompson. He'd make Mayo's $10 million cap hit expendable and give them leverage in contract renegotiations, and with Jamie Collins and Dont'a Hightower, they'd have the most versatile and athletic linebacker corps in the league.

Mayo sucks, just get rid of him.

Fox318

That happened to Teddy Bridgewater.

People thought: "he's black so he has to be good on his feet".

He was like Eli Manning on his feet bad in college.

Spinluck

He won't go to Indy if he's cut! Patriots players going to the Colts will be like when people care about Red Sox players going to the Yankees. Irsay deflating those balls just put the rivalry back on.

Maybe he heard the air inside the pigskin gets you high.

Maybe he just wanted to try it out.

Maybe deflate gate isn't real.

Who knows

JABEE

I missed this Blandino video last week, pretty interesting

https://twitter.com/TroyVincent23/status/567743233032081410

Yeah. I don't think they should change the rule. It makes sense why those standards exist. I don't think that should be a fumble. I also think that it's a pretty clear line for when someone is making a football move and when they are just going to the ground. The different Dez Bryant catches illustrate that point. I don't know what they can do to change the current interpretation. Players will start slightly reaching as they are coming down to solidify completions.

Colasante

They should be forced to give their draft picks to the jets.

The draft is going to be fun for the Patriots. They'll get a 3rd round pick for letting Aqib Talib go to the Broncos without any penalty for signing Revis because the Bucs cut him. Then they'll get a 4th round pick for fleecing the Bucs in the Mankins trade. And they may even get a late pick from the Jets for tampering with Revis. Joyous.

Top Bottom