• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

I really don't want to lose Ngata. I think he's still a better player than Dockett and Wilfork right now, but he's gotta restructure.

Ravens will give me as much to be excited about during the offseason as the Orioles do.

minx

Maybe with this many teams interested the Bears could get a 3rd? Or is that wishful thinking considering you could sign Cobb without giving up draft picks.

Tom Penny

I'd be interested to see the injury clauses.

Aldon Smith's salary, which would have become guaranteed on the first day of the new league, will be converted into a series of non-guaranteed bonuses that would add up to the salary if he meets certain requirements.

cajunator

Banned
QwJXJfV.jpg
hell yeah. Now we're talking!

effzee

Wow. Chip is going all in for Mariota.

Something new or super late reaction to McCoy trade?

Same here, my thirst is reaching BG levels....

You guys will probably coach Cary Williams into being a top 5 corner. He doesn't shy away from tackling nor does he lack attitude. Isn't great but in a good system he can be decent.

BTW is there no chance Byron Maxwell re-signs with Seattle?

rando14

MRSA is American

You guys will probably coach Cary Williams into being a top 5 corner. He doesn't shy away from tackling nor does he lack attitude. Isn't great but in a good system he can be decent.

BTW is there no chance Byron Maxwell re-signs with Seattle?

He's the top CB on the market, and there are a LOT of teams hungry for a quality CB. He deserves to get paid

I definitely wish him the best though!!

Top Bottom